• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official RAPID RED Mustang S650 Thread

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
Does anyone know what I need to order to get the bronze appearance package with the black roof and spoiler? Does it come with the GT performance package? I absolutely love the look in the press release photos. The contrast of the black spoiler against that red is just amazing. I'm putting in my pre-order this weekend. If there is an order code for that please let me know.
Don't believe you can, but there are a couple alternatives...

Order Bronze pkg, then get the roof and spoiler vinyl wrapped gloss black ( I would go Carbon Fiber wrap)

Or, go with Nite Pony, and get some aftermarket bronze wheels.

Just thinking out loud!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150

Order Bronze pkg, then get the roof and spoiler vinyl wrapped gloss black ( I would go Carbon Fiber wrap)

Just thinking out loud!
Also things I thought about! If it's all one color would prefer to get aftermarket custom racing stripes instead. Not really digging the factory stripes.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I've also played with the idea of painted stripes done by my local custom body shop. Wraps are cool, but to have everything painted would be over the top sweetness!

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I didn't think so either, but Ford released this photo...
1679069844286.png
That's hot. 😍

Just thinking out loud!
I would get the Nite Pony Package and then buy the bronze accent badges and rims. It'll be easier, at least in my mind, to replace the wheels and emblems than it would be to wrap the wing and roof black. It may also look better because it's not a wrap (correct me if I'm wrong).

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
That's hot. 😍

I would get the Nite Pony Package and then buy the bronze accent badges and rims. It'll be easier, at least in my mind, to replace the wheels and emblems than it would be to wrap the wing and roof black. It may also look better because it's not a wrap (correct me if I'm wrong).
Also have to decide if you want the black Mirror Caps, or painted to match...

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
I think this is one of my top colors on the '24. But I just can't get over how much this car looks like the Camaro. The side profile is almost identical, particularly through the rear quarters. I guess after this year we WILL still be able to buy a Camaro! :)

Seriously though, this Rapid Red color is sweet combined with Nite Pony package.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
They also released a photo of a white dark horse with red calipers and a black roof, and you cannot get either of those on a white dark horse. Not saying you can't get what you want, but i wouldn't go by the photos.

https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/th...stang-s650-in-white-first-look-photos.156292/
People are mixing up a bit what Ford have done. These pictures belong to the design concept images Ford released.
If you look closely the red and the white car don't even have interiors. These were clay models from the designers, not final package designs.
The files for these images are also named "Clays_&_IO_Exterior". I would even say that these images are CGI cars put on top of their clay model photos.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Couldn't get a Dark Horse, so I was looking at 2023 Mach 1s. Instead, ordered a 2024 GT Premium in Rapid Red Metallic on Wednesday. Ordered it with all the performance packages, Nite Pony and Recaro seats, and still came in less than the loaded Mach 1s. Since I couldn't get a Dark Horse, I'm calling it Faux Horse. Received the order confirmation from Ford yesterday.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I think this is one of my top colors on the '24. But I just can't get over how much this car looks like the Camaro. The side profile is almost identical, particularly through the rear quarters. I guess after this year we WILL still be able to buy a Camaro! :)

Seriously though, this Rapid Red color is sweet combined with Nite Pony package.
First thing I said when I saw the 2024 Dark Horse at the LA Auto Show last November was that it looked more like a Camaro than a Mustang in the rear.