• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Ladies and gents, it might be high time for me to finally get a bright red car. Never thought I'd be the asshole in the bright red car - just the asshole in the loud sportscar. We're doubling down folks.
I second this. Would have loved the Orange, but this Race Red is🔥

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Leave civic owners out of this. The final piece to the mustang trifecta is, of course, curbing your car leaving the local C&C
In my hood, it's wrx drivers 😆 there's a highway about 1,000 ft behind my house. Every night, it's sounds like a horde of angry bees screaming at you.

Lmw34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
ugh! get rid of the piano gloss black front grills and the blacked out pony... looks terrible.

R3G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2021 Ram 1500 TRX
My question is will we be able to get the black top and spoiler with the GT Performance Package? This wasnt possible previous years.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
My question is will we be able to get the black top and spoiler with the GT Performance Package? This wasnt possible previous years.

We've seen a number of GT Performance Packs with the "black accent package", including this featured Race Red one so, yep!

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I do wish they'd come up with a combo package so you didn't have to double pay for the wheels in the PP and Blackout package

Cory1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Fatboy, JK Wrangler, 85' Square Body
I had myself talked out of race red. I thought it was too flashy. I plan(ed) to go dark matter grey. I thought I was making the sensible choice. Kind of like " Nobody ever got fired for choosing IBM" BUT Mustang is NEVER the sensible choice, I'm starting to think Race Red is my color.

SoFloEco

5 Liters of Love!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue PP Mustang GT
I had myself talked out of race red. I thought it was too flashy. I plan(ed) to go dark matter grey. I thought I was making the sensible choice. Kind of like " Nobody ever got fired for choosing IBM" BUT Mustang is NEVER the sensible choice, I'm starting to think Race Red is my color.
Haha. My son tried to talk me out of Race Red; implying that I was 'too old' for such a 'flashy' color. I told him that if I cared about what other people thought of my color/car choices, I'd get a beige Camry. I'm ordering a race Red GT PP Manual w/active exhaust the minute they become available.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Put a ceramic coat on it.
Sponsored