• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official BLUE EMBER Mustang S650 Thread

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT Vert, 2016 GT Vert
It kind of reminds me of good old True Blue. My 02 will go from almost black to a vibrant blue depending on the lighting.
S650 Mustang Official BLUE EMBER Mustang S650 Thread IM000051.JPG
S650 Mustang Official BLUE EMBER Mustang S650 Thread 3707582
S650 Mustang Official BLUE EMBER Mustang S650 Thread 3707956a
Sponsored

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
So, Ford brought a Blue Ember DH to the All Ford Nationals & the BE looks amazing in person! Pictures really can't capture what your eyes can see in person. What I'm going to call a Chameleon Color. The color shifts depending on lighting & angle it can look blue-purple-grey-black-copper-hints of orange flake as you walk around the car. So I'm really happy now with my color choice & it doesn't look like my 2011 Kona Blue at all.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
So, Ford brought a Blue Ember DH to the All Ford Nationals & the BE looks amazing in person! Pictures really can't capture what your eyes can see in person. What I'm going to call a Chameleon Color. The color shifts depending on lighting & angle it can look blue-purple-grey-black-copper-hints of orange flake as you walk around the car. So I'm really happy now with my color choice & it doesn't look like my 2011 Kona Blue at all.
Thanks for the in person input on the color. Every time I see a picture, it looks different. Can't wait to get my Blue Ember DH

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Thanks for the in person input on the color. Every time I see a picture, it looks different. Can't wait to get my Blue Ember DH
That seems to be a common trend with newer colors, Blue Ember, Vapour Blue, Area 51, Yellow Splash. They all change so much based on lightning conditions. Which could be a good or a bad thing depending on who you ask.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Took another long look at the Blue Ember DH again today & it really does look amazing in person! Just making the wait that much harder! :clock:

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry! Too many pics in my phone need to clean it up some! Pics really don't do anything for the color! Until I put eyes on it in person I had no idea what to expect.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Where can we see them in person? Is there any way to know in advance where one might be displayed near us? I found out too late that there was one a few hours away from me.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where can we see them in person? Is there any way to know in advance where one might be displayed near us? I found out too late that there was one a few hours away from me.
That's a very good question. Wow did I get lucky they brought the BE DH to the show! Maybe someone here can provide some info as to where they might be going next.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Don't know if this has been posted on another thread already but here is Blue Ember hitting the limiter

Last edited:

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That does look like blue amber. And he seems to be the only one to have a video out with DH BE.
Ford is starting to really piss me off! Ordered 3-28 & still no build or VIN! WTH!!

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse (on order), '20 Explorer, '17 F150
Ford is starting to really piss me off! Ordered 3-28 & still no build or VIN! WTH!!
I ordered on March 6 and am in the same boat. Being frustrated won't get you anywhere though. It's a rollercoaster of emotions, buckle in. Lol.
Sponsored