• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

% off msrp on 24 GTs

Karguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4 Widebody 6 speed
10% off for an all new vehicle in the first year is great for the customer because its close what the dealer pays the manufacturer for it nowadays but it is also bad because it shows that the new gen is not selling…Listened to caredge that Ford is shipping more than 144000 2023 and 2024 F150 to the dealerships they were holding back in the weeks to come…The perfect storm for a good deal after getting hosed by manufacturers and dealers who jacked up prices beyond the means of their customers…
Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Invoice on a $60K Mustang is about $57K, so yeah $3,500 off is lower than invoice.

My deal is going to be about $2600 off of MSRP. When the car comes in I am going to squeeze a little more.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, A10, Bronze Pkg
For those of you getting lame pricing on GT’s check this link out https://www.ourismanfordofmanassas.com/new-inventory/index.htm?normalBodyStyle=Coupe&engine=V8 Ti-VCT&model=Mustang

i bought mine from Jason Clark. Great guy. These guys are not fooling around.. Over 50+ GT’s with discounts of up to $7000+ off of MSRP. Jason can even point you in the right direction for transportation. If you are a long distance from the dealership I recommend setting up a free account at uShip.com and setting up your own shipping. For veterans the $500 rebate is in addition to any discount already posted. I’ve got no skin in this game. Just a happy customer that was able to get my Bronze Package GT at a great price. Here in NC/SC we still have dealers with addendums of $5000 on these cars!

4ksk416

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
I just picked up my 301a race red Gt with 6 speed, active, spare tire and gas guzzler tax at almost 9% off MSRP in NorCal. Needed to inspect before purchase so was unwilling to buy out of state. Deals are out there just gotta pick off the lot and be willing to drive out to pick up. Perry Ford in National City was giving out solid deals when I was looking.

Last edited:

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Hey guys, my dealer here in S. California has a DH fully loaded with a manual tranny that is coming in May. I believe they will let it go at MSRP.

S650 Mustang % off msrp on 24 GTs DH

Rocket Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2024 GT (soon)
Yes, tell us where we can save money. I would fly to California for $200 over invoice. Best I get on the east coast is $3500 off MSRP + another $500 military.
Don't know why you keep saying this. It has been posted several times that most DC area dealers (VA and MD) are in the ballpark of 5500-7000 off of high end GT's. The less loaded cars are a little bit less off, but still 4-5K off.