• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Nite Pony - If you want it, do not settle. Wait for it!

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
  • Banned
I have seen many posts of people removing the Nite Pony and for me, you should wait and I hope I can convince you. (Grant it mine is in 'production/body shop' as we speak, so my wait should be less).

There is a great feature that everyone forgets about as they think they can do everything with a wrap and new badges. Please do not forget about the headlamps with the black bezel. After seeing them in the videos, they look spectacular. It makes the headlamp look dark.

What comes with NPP
• Black GT, 5.0 and Pony Badges
• Black Mirror Caps
• Painted Black Roof (Except when Ordered with Shadow Black Paint or Convertible)
• Headlamps with Black Bezel
• Blade Decklid Spoiler – Painted Shadow Black.
• Black Rims

S650 Mustang Nite Pony - If you want it, do not settle.  Wait for it! 1690386369365
Sponsored

Last edited:

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
I have seen many posts of people removing the Nite Pony and for me, you should wait and I hope I can convince you. (Grant it mine is in 'production/body shop' as we speak, so my wait should be less).

There is a great feature that everyone forgets about as they think they can do everything with a wrap and new badges. Please do not forget about the headlamps with the black bezel. After seeing them in the videos, they look spectacular. It makes the headlamp look dark.

What comes with NPP
• Black Mirror Caps
• Painted Black Roof (Except when Ordered with Shadow Black Paint or Convertible)

1690386369365.png
Thank you! Is the front pony black? I can't tell from this picture. I have the same package on my 2017 and I love it. I will definitely wait. But, I don't have a build date until September 25. I will enjoy the couple of months without a hefty loan note.

OP
OP
Tommy Nokes

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Thank you! Is the front pony black? I can't tell from this picture. I have the same package on my 2017 and I love it. I will definitely wait. But, I don't have a build date until September 25. I will enjoy the couple of months without a hefty loan note.
Yes. All badging is black, even the front pony.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
My only hesitancy with ordering it is that if you are going for shadow black you are paying for a black roof, black spoiler, and black mirrors that were black to start with. So essentially I'm paying $1,200 to swap the wheels and badges. I do agree with you that the darkened headlight lenses are a nice benefit. I'm still 90% with going for the NP package.

Last edited:

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

What comes with NPP
• Black Mirror Caps

1690386369365.png
You forgot the wheels lol

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

What comes with NPP
• Black Mirror Caps

1690386369365.png
I ordered that exact spec, down to the brakes and seats. According to my dealer should be here next Friday (barring all delays we've seen so far 😂). Can't wait!

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
Maybe Ford should offer a Nite Pony minus the black roof option. Would you go for that?

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Maybe Ford should offer a Nite Pony minus the black roof option. Would you go for that?
I actually don't like the black roof and am only getting NP for everything else. I'd definitely get it without the black roof if it was possible.

OP
OP
Tommy Nokes

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Tommy Nokes

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered that exact spec, down to the brakes and seats. According to my dealer should be here next Friday (barring all delays we've seen so far 😂). Can't wait!
What was your production week?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I orig ordered the NP. Early June I dropped it for the BP. No regrets, as I'll have what seems to be a fairly rare optioned vehicle. Day I dropped the NP my order got picked up and got my VIN and build week.

ItMeMatP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just my two cents:

I opted to go without the NP because I was already getting rims with the PP, so it seemed like I was wasting money to ALSO pay for rims on the NP. My dealer also mentioned things like NP can delay your car which turned out to be true.

I'm having my roof, spoiler, and mirrors wrapped. Will they hold up as well as paint? Probably not. I might powder coat the rims if I don't like them being gray. But hey, at the very least I freed up allocation for someone else to get their NPP :D

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I plan on buying the NPP headlamps when the parts become available. Other than that my Dark Matter Grey will pop against the bronze package.
Sponsored