• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Nite Pony Badges Installed

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Just got done installing my Nite Pony Performance badges. The metallic stock ones were nice, but these match the gloss front grille and hood vent together better. And I think on white in particular they look especially cool. Purchased them from Levittown Ford Parts.

The install was fairly easy. I placed painter’s tape around each badge and then fishing line to saw thru the backing adhesive. I then used plastic pry tools to gently help lift them from the car. What took the longest is getting all the adhesive residue off. One tip is to let each side of the car warm up in the sun so the adhesive becomes easier to cut through and remove.

Also, the rear GT emblem was a bit tricky because the top peg behind the badge is smaller than the hole drilled into the car, so I had to take some time to try and align carefully.

S650 Mustang Nite Pony Badges Installed IMG_8596

S650 Mustang Nite Pony Badges Installed IMG_8598

S650 Mustang Nite Pony Badges Installed IMG_8589

S650 Mustang Nite Pony Badges Installed IMG_8574

S650 Mustang Nite Pony Badges Installed IMG_8580

S650 Mustang Nite Pony Badges Installed IMG_8582
Sponsored

Last edited:

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)