• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
My Daily Driver (11th Gen Civic) has the Speed Limit recognition feature. It just displays the speed limit on the digital instrument panel, doesn't do much else.
civic1.jpg
11th gen civic gang rise up
Sponsored

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
I see this all the time in the IT industry in general.
im a sr network engineer with some cyber /netsecurity thrown in there. I also work for one of the biggest auto sales companies and my good buddy works for a large insurance company. Most of everything is held up by tooth picks. It's actually amazing sht works. Let alone infrastructure to support that. A large part of my job is analyzing data that flows into our network, where it goes and who it comes from. I even make the rules for it haha. And no this isn't happening. Data mining from apps to be sold to marketing and advertisement teams is a thing and it pays big money. But it's not for these purposes.

Last edited:

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2007 GT Coupe
IIRC, it's something for Adaptive Cruise Control where if the IPMA sees a speed limit sign, it adjusts your cruise control settings, but you can disable it in the Sync settings

exactly this, the Mustang is one of the last vehicles in Ford's lineup getting it
The wife's '18 GT has ACC, and it just adjust the speed to match the car in front of you. Thankfully it doesn't read the speed limit sign, and adjust the speed. I not exactly sure what the term "stop sign recognition" actually means to Ford. The Nav system on our '18 will show the speed limit of the road we are on if that has been input into the satellites, but that's all. And you are correct, the ACC can be set to the standard cruise control if one wishes.

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2007 GT Coupe
drift brake comes with the GT Performance Package and the Ecoboost High Performance Package, but is standard on the Dark Horse

i'm guessing unified displays are on premium trim levels (200A, 201A, 400A, 401A, whatever the Dark Horse is), but i can't say for sure yet
I look at the "drift brake" this way. That funtion alone should allow for a great deal of used factory parts for those that need something for their S650. I can just see some drunk, no driving idiot yelling to his friends, "Hey y'all, watch this". :bandit: :crackup:

Jim
Sponsored

Last edited: