• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I'm getting hyped for tomorrow but I'm kind of glad I'm not going to be able to get the S650 right away. It just feels like lately Ford has been struck by the recall hammer multiple times on multiple models. And as awestruck as I anticipate I will be by the S650, I can only imagine how many recalls it may get for the first few years. Hopefully they're not major recalls, if any. 😅
After getting an early run '15 GT plagued with issues, and then having a near-end build '20 GT350 that turned into a Lemon, you bet your ass I'll wait at least six months before placing an order. Assuming I fall in love with it like I did the S550.

Fool me thrice shame on me.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
S550 was pointed all along, I should've known before opening my mouth, considering I own one...:facepalm:

My bad.

Not like this. the s500 ends in. a geometric sort of broken Dorito. The s650 comes to a sharp point.

The lines really flow with the roof and the fenders. And they just took a chainsaw and chopped off like a foot of rear overhang. Dang.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
It just feels like lately Ford has been struck by the recall hammer multiple times on multiple models.

Facts. Farley said they need to work on that big time. Apparently they spent billions on warranty repairs. I have no idea if that's in the ballpark of what other OEMs spend, but it seems like a lot lol.

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
I did screenshot the inside of the rear quarter window from the video. Compared to the S550, it might be different, though only slightly?
S650 Mustang New Video Teaser: Jim Farley and Jimmy Fallon Check out the S650 Mustang 2017-Ford-Mustang-rear-seats_10750_052_640x480