• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New Exhaust!

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
I have an 'H' pipe already, but wanted the quad tip look, and found this axle back https://www.ebay.com/itm/155987024062 from NXT. Its listed for an '18-'23. I called them and they said it would probably fit a '24, but they had not done one, but their single tip would fit a '24. Based on a number of other mfgs stating that '18-'24 was the same, I bought it, and agreed to provide feedback for them, and they'd take it back if it didn't fit. I'm glad to say that it was a literal drop in, the first side took 20 min and the second side 12 min. It requires a cut on either side and slips over the existing pipe and uses band clamps and the existing hanger. The sound is very deep, but not too loud, and the little bit of rasp that the 'H' pipe added is gone.
It was a great deal at $450.00, the Roush and Borla axlebacks are double the price. I've had both in the past and liked them, but for half the $, this is a great choice.
I found a paper template online to trim the single tip rear valance for quad tip clearance, the the whole thing looks factory
Sponsored

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
Looks like a good deal!! I contemplated a dual tip rear as well but paid the extra money for the Roush singles as I prefer the single tip look after having the dual tips on my Bullitt, GT350 and Mach 1 For the past 7 years.

The thin, single wall tips on the active exhaust look really cheap to me.

OP
OP

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
I had a chance to get a takeoff active exhaust and didn't like the tips at all. These are double wall and very sturdy looking.
Sponsored