• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Roush Exhaust Base GT (No Active Exhaust)

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
My nephew recently installed the Roush cat-back exhaust to his 24 Base GT. He had the non-active single tip, so this makes it look a bit better with the dual tips!

Sponsored

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Looks and sounds great!

packfan021488

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Shadow Black GT PP
I had Roush Axle Backs with a Corsa Double X Pipe and stainless works headers on my 2018 GT. Just my 2 cents but if you're going headers with that car you're gonna want to swap out those Roush mufflers. To say that car was absurdly loud would be an understatement. It was way over the top. Roush mufflers sound great with a resonator delete like you have but when you add headers your car will sound like an F18 on cold starts FYI good luck with the car sounds and looks great

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
My nephew recently installed the Roush cat-back exhaust to his 24 Base GT. He had the non-active single tip, so this makes it look a bit better with the dual tips!

Looks and sounds fantastic! How did he fit the dual tips in the single opening?

OP
OP
Baldilocks

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had Roush Axle Backs with a Corsa Double X Pipe and stainless works headers on my 2018 GT. Just my 2 cents but if you're going headers with that car you're gonna want to swap out those Roush mufflers. To say that car was absurdly loud would be an understatement. It was way over the top. Roush mufflers sound great with a resonator delete like you have but when you add headers your car will sound like an F18 on cold starts FYI good luck with the car sounds and looks great
My nephew is 23. I think he’s at that stage where louder is better. Ha!! It sounds great right now.

OP
OP
Baldilocks

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They cut their own opening. 😛

S650 Mustang Roush Exhaust Base GT (No Active Exhaust) IMG_2727

S650 Mustang Roush Exhaust Base GT (No Active Exhaust) IMG_2728
Sponsored