• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustangs spotted on trucks heading out of Flat Rock!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Any idea where the pic was taken?

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Ok still around the area not leaving yet man it’s getting close

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Loving that dark matter in the sunlight

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
They're moving all these cars to ramp 59 in Dearborn near Ford Rough Factory. I went there in the morning. Unlike Flat Rock, we can't see them from outside. Only a Drone can get us a visual access to them. Cars will be held there till Ford higher Management gives the green light. Again, we will know for sure they will start shipping when tracker gets updated to "Built" or when OKTB Certification is completed.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Mine is heading to ship per inside source
IMG_0203.jpeg
I was also told mine was received at ramp 51 on 7/20 at 11:29et and it would arrive at my dealership on 8/3. The “built” bubble still isn’t checked and no direct email from Gord saying it shipped though.

Thereallotddenning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
They're moving all these cars to ramp 59 in Dearborn near Ford Rough Factory. I went there in the morning. Unlike Flat Rock, we can't see them from outside. Only a Drone can get us a visual access to them. Cars will be held there till Ford higher Management gives the green light. Again, we will know for sure they will start shipping when tracker gets updated to "Built" or when OKTB Certification is completed.
This is probably the case but you would think/hope that by expending this energy and with the status updates if release to carrier these things start shipping Monday/Tuesday as the embargo lifted. Seems to be the pattern given the media test week gave us this movement.