• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Main Street media

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Unless something drastic changes, the new S650 Mustang will show up on dealers' lots without much fanfare. A Ford dealership near me still has new 2022 Mustangs still on their lot. New Mustangs are not selling here as much as SUVs and trucks.
Considering its winter in most parts of the country it's no surprise dealers have some leftover inventory. I'm betting a lot of it will sell between now and the release of the S650. Also existing inventories will have zero impact on the media release of the S650. Lastly can you name and area that sells more Mustangs than Trucks and SUV's. Remember this is all about PR, not sales.
Sponsored

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
I am also betting that since there is a new generation coming, a lot of 22s and 23s will sell for or under msrp

OP
OP
lcbrownz

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I am also betting that since there is a new generation coming, a lot of 22s and 23s will sell for or under msrp
The 22s should be selling under the dealer's cost at a high-volume dealer.

OP
OP
lcbrownz

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
You'd think with the extra 10hp, those '22 GTs would be snapped up before the '23s :crackup:
One dealer (close to me) is advertising the 22s above MSRP and then discounting them just below MSRP. No takers.