• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MagneRide same as prior S550?

DemonWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE
I wasn't able to find any info on the MagneRide system for the S650 vs the S550. Does anyone have any info if there were any changes or if it is the same? I do plan on grabbing a DSC controller at some point as well, anyone have feedback if they went that route on the S550?
Sponsored

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
nobody knows at this juncture. You'd think that if they went with Gen2 like the C8 and Blackwings Ford would be screaming loudly about it. So unfortunately I'm expecting the worst - same parts as the Mach1/GT500 and same/similar tuning.

There are a couple threads on M6G where it's discussed. So surf on over there for the full skinny.

OP
OP
DemonWorks

DemonWorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Yeah, thats what I was thinking / worried about. Would really like to see something about it being the next level... will continue to look for info on it and I'm sure we will get more information once cars start to get built.

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Actually, I do think everything is the same as the prior S550 but the Sync4 system... Same seats, same parking sensors, same gearbox, same lights tech, and so on.

If they had been new versions, Ford would have announced it everywhere

Shawn82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang HPP
Honestly I think it's been revised. This one now features Pothole Mitigation which was found in the Fusion Sports previously.
Sponsored