• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mach 1 HP Wheels on S650 GT PP?

Joe_Cool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vapor Blue GT PP X-Pipe & HRE FF10's
Hey everyone,
This topic may do better on the 6g forum, regardless the insight is appreciated for future s650 wheel fitment. Since I’ll be daily driving my S650 in Michigan I’ve been in search of an extra set of wheels so I can run summer and all season tires respectively. I found a set of Mach 1 HP wheels on marketplace this morning and am incredibly excited to put them on the car, when it comes in. However after doing research I’ve found that these wheels (305 front 315 rear) will only fit on PP2 mustangs not PP1 (which in s650 lingo means they will only fit on dark horses not GT’s). With that being said, has anyone successfully fitted wide wheels on a pp1 mustang without spacers or issues? If so I will assume these will work on a S650 PP GT.

S650 Mustang Mach 1 HP Wheels on S650 GT PP? 6AAA3E1A-8CD1-4AD4-AEFB-54292720CB7C
Sponsored

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Online shops, like LMR sell them for the 2024 Mustang GT. You should be good to go!

OP
OP
Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vapor Blue GT PP X-Pipe & HRE FF10's
Online shops, like LMR sell them for the 2024 Mustang GT. You should be good to go!
I do like those SVE wheels in that style that they offer, but the Mach 1 wheels pictured were too good to pass up on price, especially with the cup 2 tires in such good shape. I guess my question now would be, regarding s550’s, is there any differences between PP2 mustangs and PP1’s to accommodate a wider tire? If not then I’ll use that rule of thumb to dictate whether these will fit on my car that isn’t even built yet lol.
Sponsored