• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Lots of s650’s at my dealer for MSRP!

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '23 Prius 🤣
Hey all,

Please let me know if this is not allowed, this will be a long winded message. I am not here to build profit for a dealer, I just would like to help those of you who may want a car quicker. My Dark Horse is a few weeks out (hopefully), but I decided to stop by my dealership to see their inventory. I was surprised to see that they have ford GTs (04-06), a few Raptor R’s, Bronco Raptors, and plenty of shelby’s, although not sure if all are for sale or if they are spoken for.

Now for what you’re probably here for:
They had 7 s650’s on lot (as of 9/22). As far as I could tell, 2 were customer orders but 5 are available for purchase at MSRP. I had a really nice talk with my sales rep, who I have not met in person since ordering the day the banks opened. I am not getting marked up, and I talked to one owner taking delivery of his car and he is not receiving mark ups either. If anyone is interested or has any questions about the new gen, feel free to respond. Only GTs from what I saw, maybe an ecoboost or two in the back.

Also, the dealer is in south-central Texas.
Sponsored

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Hey all,

Please let me know if this is not allowed, this will be a long winded message. I am not here to build profit for a dealer, I just would like to help those of you who may want a car quicker. My Dark Horse is a few weeks out (hopefully), but I decided to stop by my dealership to see their inventory. I was surprised to see that they have ford GTs (04-06), a few Raptor R’s, Bronco Raptors, and plenty of shelby’s, although not sure if all are for sale or if they are spoken for.

Now for what you’re probably here for:
They had 7 s650’s on lot (as of 9/22). As far as I could tell, 2 were customer orders but 5 are available for purchase at MSRP. I had a really nice talk with my sales rep, who I have not met in person since ordering the day the banks opened. I am not getting marked up, and I talked to one owner taking delivery of his car and he is not receiving mark ups either. If anyone is interested or has any questions about the new gen, feel free to respond. Only GTs from what I saw, maybe an ecoboost or two in the back.

Also, the dealer is in south-central Texas.
Thanks, Mike. Mind letting me know the dealership name? I may know which one you’re referring to.

Last edited:

Rate_of_Twist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO, 22 Triumph Speed Twin
DO NOT PAY MARKUP!!! Anywhere!

This is not a limited production car and current scarcity is only due to Fords repeated incompetence in launching new models. You don’t pay extra for the privilege of Ford being incompetent.

There will be plenty of these cars available with perhaps the exception of DH in whatever configuration you want.

OP
OP
Mike2xz

Mike2xz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '23 Prius 🤣
Thanks, Mike. Mind letting me know the dealership name? I may know which one you’re referring to.
Yeah! Sorry for the late response. The dealer is Jordan Ford. Me and the GT owner went through John McDonald! Ask for him if you need anything.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Thanks! Wasn’t the one I thought it was but good info.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
DO NOT PAY MARKUP!!! Anywhere!

This is not a limited production car and current scarcity is only due to Fords repeated incompetence in launching new models. You don’t pay extra for the privilege of Ford being incompetent.

There will be plenty of these cars available with perhaps the exception of DH in whatever configuration you want.
And the DH will be built in 2025 also

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Do you guys also take cash/banktransfer and ship to the Caribbean?