• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang 2019, GT 500 Magnetic 2020, 2020 Bullitt, Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Octane 2019, Dodge Charger Hellcat White Knuckle 2019, Toyota Supra Premium 2020, Toyota Avalon TRD 2020, Honda Civic Type R 2019
Holy crow my Dark Horse came in and wow being I was told next year😎. And yeh Gobble Gobble I have to wait after Turkey day 😁
Here’s the window sticker and me on my channel .
S650 Mustang WOW my DARK HORSE just arrived at the Dealer😁 IMG_5436

WOW my DARK HORSE just arrived at the Dealer😎
Sponsored

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Nice! Congratulations!

Mine shipped September 6th but is still in transit. My dealer told me it has been sitting in my local Ford shipping center (about 5 miles from where I work) for the past month! I keep thinking I will get the call anytime, But no...

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
Nice! Congratulations!

Mine shipped September 6th but is still in transit. My dealer told me it has been sitting in my local Ford shipping center (about 5 miles from where I work) for the past month! I keep thinking I will get the call anytime, But no...
That is insane. Mine shipped on 11/14 and is in the rail yard after getting unloaded from the train as of 4:00 this afternoon. Here’s hoping you get the call soon.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is insane. Mine shipped on 11/14 and is in the rail yard after getting unloaded from the train as of 4:00 this afternoon. Here’s hoping you get the call soon.
Yeah it’s nuts. My salesman is at a loss. No clue why it is just sitting 50 miles from the dealership. You may get yours before I get mine. It has lost a bit of its luster and excitement to me because of this. But I’m sure all that will come right back as soon as I get the call it has been delivered. Hope this doesn’t happen to you!

zee_g7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Damn!

Mine's "in production" since September and I was so frustrated I almost cancelled the order. I can't even begin to imagine how frustrated you must be.

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Mustang 2019, GT 500 Magnetic 2020, 2020 Bullitt, Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Octane 2019, Dodge Charger Hellcat White Knuckle 2019, Toyota Supra Premium 2020, Toyota Avalon TRD 2020, Honda Civic Type R 2019
Damn!

Mine's "in production" since September and I was so frustrated I almost cancelled the order. I can't even begin to imagine how frustrated you must be.
Right I did not think I would see mine til next year and by accident bought a GT Performance Package to keep me happy in the mean time. My sales guy even told me it’s next year probably.

Leo22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Convertible
Holy crow my Dark Horse came in and wow being I was told next year😎. And yeh Gobble Gobble I have to wait after Turkey day 😁
IMG_5436.jpeg

Same spec as mine. I take delivery in 2 weeks.

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Grabber Blue, 2007 Mustang
See if your dealer can send someone after it. One of our techs ordered a '23 GT, and after it sat at the railhead for 2 weeks, the sales manager made arrangements with them and the kid went and picked up his own car and drove it back and did PDI on it himself. Has to be a dealership enployee though.

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The railhead here in Houston is only 20 mi from our dealership.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See if your dealer can send someone after it. One of our techs ordered a '23 GT, and after it sat at the railhead for 2 weeks, the sales manager made arrangements with them and the kid went and picked up his own car and drove it back and did PDI on it himself. Has to be a dealership enployee though.
I asked and they told me they don’t do that.

SSuperDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn't know it was a thing either until this kid got his. I guess they don't want to pay someone to drive a several hour round trip. If mine gets hung up, you better believe I'll be going after it!

OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD MUSTANG 2024 DARK HORSE 1St Impressions😎

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
IMG_5436.jpeg

Congratulations! Such exciting news!

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Rev matching is there but only with a manual. It doesn't make sense to have it with an auto because rev matching exist to help people who haven't quite got the clutch/gas timing worked out. That was the first thing I turned off because the it kept making me think I hit the gas when I didn't. In the new menu structure it located under Settings>Vehicle Settings.

Sarahtaylor0121

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Right I did not think I would see mine til next year and by accident bought a GT Performance Package to keep me happy in the mean time. My sales guy even told me it’s next year probably.
I did the same thing!! Lol

S650 Mustang WOW my DARK HORSE just arrived at the Dealer😁 IMG_4963
Sponsored