• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Less than 2 Months from Ordering Until Arrival

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT convertible, 2024 Mustang GT conv.
I am on the east coast of Canada, some distance away from Flat Rock, MI. On Jan. 2nd, 2024, I placed an order at the local Ford dealer for an Atlas Blue GT convertible, with 401A, grey interior, auto, and AVE. The dealer advised that they anticipated that it would arrive in May 2024.

The car was built the week of Feb. 12th, looks like it was completed and shipped out by truck on Feb. 16th. The dealer called me around noon today - the car had just been unloaded off the truck. I drove 15 mins to the dealer, spent a long time going over the car, could not find a chip, run, panel gap, or any other relevant issue.

Car is inside being "PDI" and I pick it up tomorrow. Cannot believe that it was ordered, built, and here in less than 2 months. Good luck to all those who are waiting.

S650 Mustang Less than 2 Months from Ordering Until Arrival IMG_6320
S650 Mustang Less than 2 Months from Ordering Until Arrival IMG_6330
S650 Mustang Less than 2 Months from Ordering Until Arrival IMG_6335
S650 Mustang Less than 2 Months from Ordering Until Arrival TrackingF
Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful Ā“15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Congrats man, thatā€™s amazing !
Iā€™m near Ottawa, ordered mine Aug 31st and it got built on Monday Feb 26th ! šŸ¤£
Should be here right on time for the ā€œno more mandatory snow tireā€ season (Iā€™m on the Quebec side)

cheers and congrats again on the new wheels ! šŸŽ‰

OP
OP
KABStang

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks very much. There is still snow on the ground in PEI, so it will be coming home to the garage until early April, or so. It will give me a chance to spend some time figuring out all of the settings and electronics. Good luck with your delivery.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Question: Where do you go to access that timeline and info you posted just under your pics of your car?

OP
OP
KABStang

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Question: Where do you go to access that timeline and info you posted just under your pics of your car?
In Canada, we go to ford.ca. Click on My Account, and then Check Order Status. You will need the order number from the dealer (mine was a letter and 3 numbers ie X300) And the VIN. Enter both and it brings up the tracking information. You will have to create an account on the Ford website. Good luck.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In Canada, we go to ford.ca. Click on My Account, and then Check Order Status. You will need the order number from the dealer (mine was a letter and 3 numbers ie X300) And the VIN. Enter both and it brings up the tracking information. You will have to create an account on the Ford website. Good luck.
So you had to wait until you had a VIN? Which means you weren't able to access that until after it was scheduled?

Congrats on getting your ride so quickly, BTW. I remember when all orders were that fast!

OP
OP
KABStang

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you had to wait until you had a VIN? Which means you weren't able to access that until after it was scheduled?

Congrats on getting your ride so quickly, BTW. I remember when all orders were that fast!
Yes, you need the VIN, but I think in most cases you can get one fairly quick after your order goes in. You cannot access the schedule without the order number and VIN.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I am on the east coast of Canada, some distance away from Flat Rock, MI. On Jan. 2nd, 2024, I placed an order at the local Ford dealer for an Atlas Blue GT convertible, with 401A, grey interior, auto, and AVE. The dealer advised that they anticipated that it would arrive in May 2024.

The car was built the week of Feb. 12th, looks like it was completed and shipped out by truck on Feb. 16th. The dealer called me around noon today - the car had just been unloaded off the truck. I drove 15 mins to the dealer, spent a long time going over the car, could not find a chip, run, panel gap, or any other relevant issue.

Car is inside being "PDI" and I pick it up tomorrow. Cannot believe that it was ordered, built, and here in less than 2 months. Good luck to all those who are waiting.

IMG_6320.jpg
IMG_6330.jpg
IMG_6335.jpg
TrackingF.jpg
You are one lucky SOB!

OP
OP
KABStang

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You are one lucky SOB!
Thanks, I know!!!! I am still finding it hard to believe it is here. Picking it up this afternoon. Just getting my proof of insurance and other documents in order.

Reactions: DCS

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird

IMG_6320.jpg
IMG_6330.jpg
IMG_6335.jpg
TrackingF.jpg
Congratulations, twin of mine

S650 Mustang Less than 2 Months from Ordering Until Arrival IMG_1969

UNSAFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Vert, '06 Ford Ranger FX4 Supercab

IMG_6320.jpg
IMG_6330.jpg
IMG_6335.jpg
TrackingF.jpg
Congrats! One of my favorite color schemes.

Placed our order for a GT convertible on 1/8 and scheduled for the week of 2/26 with a blend date of 2/29.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KABStang

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car has been picked up and in the garage at home - parked next to the 03 GT convertible. I requested no wash during the PDI, and the car is quite dirty, but still has a shine. The drive home was the first time I drove a Mustang newer than an 03, loving it.
S650 Mustang Less than 2 Months from Ordering Until Arrival IMG_6347

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)