• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tracking order hasn’t updated in 2 months

Leos650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
My dealer doesn’t know anything about the car this is taking too long should i cancel my order…the live chat gives me a different answer every time if I’m paying over 60k on a mustang I want to know every time a part gets put on the car…..

S650 Mustang Tracking order hasn’t updated in 2 months 0D38A62B-6536-4682-B6DC-EC84961D0744
Sponsored

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
just hold out, the tracker is fine, they are slowly emptying the holding lots to get to your car soon. Mine was the same was since 7/25, just updated yesterday finally. wont be long now my man

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Try to take solace in that, whatever is going at the factory, Ford has your order, has gifted you a VIN, and the car, wherever it is, won't be leaving until it's right. With Ford shipping cars, line production, finished product and information should begin flowing better than before.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Same with mine...no updates since 06/19/23

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
Youre not alone man. No updates for me since produced on June 12th. All ford chat has told me is that its produced.

On that note, it looks like we all ordered Vapor Blue GT coupes, so thats interesting.

INSANEMUSTANG9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
Mine is been (in production) since June. dealers eta just adds another week once it passes last eta. So it’s whenever it shows up kinda thing

OP
OP
Leos650

Leos650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
just hold out, the tracker is fine, they are slowly emptying the holding lots to get to your car soon. Mine was the same was since 7/25, just updated yesterday finally. wont be long now my man
I’ll keep that in mind!!! Thank you I need stop refreshing the tracker every 30 minutes hope you get yours soon

Mgmginnetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTI
I’m in the same boat. After talking to a lot of people who work for ford and the dealer. Our orders have issues with them, they are slowly fixing them but they are going to prioritize shipping new cars once completed. Could be one month could be 6 months could be a year.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My dealer doesn’t know anything about the car this is taking too long should i cancel my order…the live chat gives me a different answer every time if I’m paying over 60k on a mustang I want to know every time a part gets put on the car…..
I don't think many are asking Ford Chat the right questions. If you just ask for your order status you can get different responses. Ask for Order Status first, then ask if there is a Secondary Status. If your car is in the lot, you can also ask if anything is "Pending" or if any "Holds" are listed. This would let you know if your car is not finished and needs to go back.

Looking at your tracker yours is waiting to get on a truck or rail.

Also your dealer CAN get you the same or sometimes even more information than what you are getting from Ford Chat. If they are not it is because they are not trying.

I’m in the same boat. After talking to a lot of people who work for ford and the dealer. Our orders have issues with them, they are slowly fixing them but they are going to prioritize shipping new cars once completed. Could be one month could be 6 months could be a year.
There is nothing to support these claims at all.

OP
OP
Leos650

Leos650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang s650
Youre not alone man. No updates for me since produced on June 12th. All ford chat has told me is that its produced.

On that note, it looks like we all ordered Vapor Blue GT coupes, so thats interesting.
After seeing the RTR model I was really pleased with the color choice

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon

0D38A62B-6536-4682-B6DC-EC84961D0744.png
It would be hard to get a hold of you every time they put a part on it because I get them done and I think it said one and a half hours. 😊

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible

0D38A62B-6536-4682-B6DC-EC84961D0744.png

[/QUOTE
Is the live chat in a special place or just on Ford’s main website?
Sponsored