• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

In Production!!

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Definitely interesting. I put two orders in at two different dealers with the same spec. One got picked up for 5/15 the other for 6/7 (same as yours essentially)

the 5/15 order got delayed with an email notification accompanying it. The 6/7 order got updated today and placed “in production” with no delay email associating it. Certainly inconsistencies but may provide insight into when the plant is prospectively planning on coming back up.

IMG_1147.png

IMG_1146.jpeg
It says your window sticker is available. Could you post it?
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Slick. :like:

So your blend date was May 11th.

You were 825 on the line of 1125 on the day your build started.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Nice! Thanks

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Thanks for posting this! Your build is very similar to mine so I can live vicariously thru your window sticker till mine is available :party:
The first ray of hope and sunshine for the s650! I hope and pray that the DH next... that mf will be broken in within 2 days 😂.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Thanks for posting this! Your build is very similar to mine so I can live vicariously thru your window sticker till mine is available :party:
My 2nd order (same spec) at a different dealer got updated with a window sticker as well. I would have high hopes yours should come available sooner rather than later!
S650 Mustang In Production!! 1684763425110

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Not to blow this topic up, but looking at the two window stickers which are released; there is two blend dates of 0511 and 0607. The window sticker with the blend date of 0511 is coded with "4-rebill" in the upper left hand corner. It could mean multiple things but under this context to my understanding this means it needs to be rescheduled for production which would correspond to the delay email I received on this order. The other window sticker with the blend date of 0607 did NOT get a delay email and instead got progressed to "in-production" this is classified as "9-normal" in the upper left hand corner which seems to indicate an accurate build date so at minimum it appears to align with the reports that the plant is coming back online very soon if it hasn't already.

Last edited:

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Freshly updated again this morning
1684758226193.png
Hell yeah!!! My build is the same, just different color and trim. Congrats - I'll knock on some wood with crossed fingers and hope for the best with you. You've given a lot of us hope :fingerscrossed: