• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

In production boys! As of 6/7 ordered 4/2.

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
When I chatted with them Wednesday they said it went to Trim Line on 6/5 and today the date on the bottom of my window sticker was changed to todays date. This morning it still said 6/5, this afternoon it said 6/8. Hopefully I’ll see that built bubble checked tomorrow
Just looked at the date on my window sticker. When the tracker said it was in production the date was 6/1/2023 now it says 6/9/2023. Maybe it’s in the “Trim Line” stage as of tomorrow? Lol
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Yes, because there was movement on your build. There should have been a different date on it when they told sent it to you telling you it was going into production, then todays date because it went to production, first stage being “Body Shop” and there will be another date on it each time there is movement. Your next date change will be when it goes to production “Trim Line”. At least that’s how it has been for mine. You can open a chat with them to verify. If you took a screenshot when you got your VIN you will se what I mean.
it might be a coincidence that the dates on the bottom lined up with movement on your build cause I am pretty sure thats its just the date that you downloaded the sticker. Fords tracker says the last update for me was 6/1 and the date at the bottom is 6/9 which is today and it is 12:30am so unless Ford is updating the stickers really late at night or it just reflects the date the sticker was downloaded. My blend date is 6/13 so will chat with ford and see if its made it to trim yet

OP
OP
Jjr36011

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
1K GG tax is on my car for sure as I look at my window sticker. Phew now I have a 60k mustang. :party:

Last edited:

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I ordered GT w/PP but no NP or MR. I got the 25 May email saying it’s scheduled for 31 July, but tracker still just says order confirmed. Mine must be one of the last GTs being built from the first week of orders.
I don't think yours is the last for the first order week. I placed my order on 3/27 and have not received VIN or build date. GT Prem -- consider yourself lucky...Have a nice day.:clap:

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
it might be a coincidence that the dates on the bottom lined up with movement on your build cause I am pretty sure thats its just the date that you downloaded the sticker. Fords tracker says the last update for me was 6/1 and the date at the bottom is 6/9 which is today and it is 12:30am so unless Ford is updating the stickers really late at night or it just reflects the date the sticker was downloaded. My blend date is 6/13 so will chat with ford and see if its made it to trim yet
[/QUOTE. Very well could be. Let us know what Ford tells you please

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Is anyone else having the order tracker still not being updated? I've confirmed several time with Ford chat & the dealer that my car has been scheduled for production. The tracker has never showed the production date.

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
Did you get an email telling you it was in production or was it the online tracker?

I got an email saying I was scheduled for production and giving me the VIN, but when I check the online tracker, it only shows “order confirmed” and doesn’t say scheduled for production yet.
Can you see window sticker yet

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
When was the last time your build date changed? Mine was 6/23 then changed last Friday to 6/27
Mine was finally changed to 6/9 but found out yesterday it was built on the 7th. So, its in QC now.... go figure. I ended up moving on to another car but will still take delivery and pass it on to another club member in Ottawa. I'm told it will be the second S650 delivered in our area. We expect to see it next month.

t_ice14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Mustangs
Is anyone else having the order tracker still not being updated? I've confirmed several time with Ford chat & the dealer that my car has been scheduled for production. The tracker has never showed the production date.
Not even working at all for me right now. Says session expired try again.
Sponsored