• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

In production boys! As of 6/7 ordered 4/2.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Mine just came up "in production" too! Love it!
We’ll, the date at the bottom changed again to todays date. I’ve noticed when I or the VIN it had 5/19, when it went to “in production, Body shop” it was 5/23, when it went to “in production Trim line” it was 6/5, now the date says 6/8, maybe it’s built. I’ll eco back tomorrow and see if the built bubble is checked. 🤞
Sponsored

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
We’ll, the date at the bottom changed again to todays date. I’ve noticed when I or the VIN it had 5/19, when it went to “in production, Body shop” it was 5/23, when it went to “in production Trim line” it was 6/5, now the date says 6/8, maybe it’s built. I’ll eco back tomorrow and see if the built bubble is checked. 🤞
Yeah, same. Both of mine shifted to a specific date under in-production when I anticipated them being done based on my chat conversations.

S650 Mustang In production boys! As of 6/7 ordered 4/2. 9510_0444

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, same. Both of mine shifted to a specific date under in-production when I anticipated them being done based on my chat conversations.

9510_0444.png
I was actually referring to the date on the bottom of my window sticker. Hoping that it means someone went in and updated it to reflect it being finished for that part of the build.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
So I can check my order fine on my PC but how are you guys checking on your mobile devices/phones?
I've sometimes had to let it load for a few minutes at a time after refreshing a few times. Definitely a bit buggy which is probably no surprise to anyone

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Ford chat told you it was in the body shop?

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford chat told you it was in the body shop?
Ford Chat told me mine was in the body shop after I asked them what step my car was in from "production"
When I chatted with them Wednesday they said it went to Trim Line on 6/5 and today the date on the bottom of my window sticker was changed to todays date. This morning it still said 6/5, this afternoon it said 6/8. Hopefully I’ll see that built bubble checked tomorrow

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I ordered GT w/PP but no NP or MR. I got the 25 May email saying it’s scheduled for 31 July, but tracker still just says order confirmed. Mine must be one of the last GTs being built from the first week of orders.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Mine went into production today.
Grabber Blue GT Premium
401A
Nite Pony Package
Brembo Brakes - Grabber Blue
Active Exhaust
3.55 gears

S650 Mustang In production boys! As of 6/7 ordered 4/2. IMG_8441

Last edited:

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
When I chatted with them Wednesday they said it went to Trim Line on 6/5 and today the date on the bottom of my window sticker was changed to todays date. This morning it still said 6/5, this afternoon it said 6/8. Hopefully I’ll see that built bubble checked tomorrow
Mine just went into production today and my window sticker has 6/08/23 at the bottom also, so I'm not sure it means its done

SanDiegoGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
I have the same color and options minus MR, but I keep getting pushed back. Was 6/19, then 6/20, then 6/21 and today 6/22. My priority code was 10 and I ordered 3/27. At least I have not been pushed back weeks....yet.

That said, I am very excited that cars are being moved into production and happy for all of you that have moved one step closer to being built.
Mine did the same.. was scheduled from week of 19th, then to week of 26th, then 27th and now moved to 29th.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine just went into production today and my window sticker has 6/08/23 at the bottom also, so I'm not sure it means its done
Yes, because there was movement on your build. There should have been a different date on it when they told sent it to you telling you it was going into production, then todays date because it went to production, first stage being “Body Shop” and there will be another date on it each time there is movement. Your next date change will be when it goes to production “Trim Line”. At least that’s how it has been for mine. You can open a chat with them to verify. If you took a screenshot when you got your VIN you will se what I mean.