• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Improve your Mustang's Aerodynamics with Underbody Strakes!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
With the new S650 having the highest downforce of any Mustang from the factory to date, there has to be some big changes right? Well one of the changes is actually somewhat small and might go unnoticed to most. On Dark Horse and Performance Package models, underbody strakes come with the vehicle to help with not only cornering but straight-line speed. See how you're able to get the same performance benefits on your S550 in this video!

Product located here - https://www.steeda.com/ford-pr3z-9916a315-a-mustang-under-body-strakes

Sponsored

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
I saw this video the other day. May sound kind of noob but I was walking back to my car after shopping at Target recently and I noticed them under the car. I thought it was weird and had no idea what they were. Didn't bother to research it though until this video came up in my feed. The more you know...