• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Fender guards for Dark Horse with HP.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Does anyone know the mm size needed for the bolt to take of the rear fender guards on the DH handling pack? I need to get out all the rocks stuck between the fender and the pane in that area. So far none of the mm sizes that I have tried fit the bolt there.
Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
looks like it's held on by a push clip and two 7mm bolts (4.2x25mm to be specific)

OP
OP

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
looks like it's held on by a push clip and two 7mm bolts (4.2x25mm to be specific)
Thanks I'm going to get a 7 mm in the morning. Rocks are getting in-between them because my fender guards are not flushed at the top. There is too mush play at the top and it doesn’t stay put. It honestly needs a clamp or should have had another screw near the top.

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 GT Vert, 21 Bronco Badlands, 24 Dark Horse
If you haven't taken them off yet would you mind getting a pic of the part number. I am looking to for them to add to my Non Hp DH
Sponsored