• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone on here try the ZR1 Addons Rock Guards on Dark Horse Handling Package?

Japeatr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang DH; '13 F-150; '20 Exped; '05 CobaltSS

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Dark Horse M6, 2020 EB HPP
Someone just posted on Facebook with photos of them doing it. They said it lined up perfectly.

DrkHrs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Haven't bought those but I did order a tow hook for my previous car from them and they took two months to ship it... Everytime I'd email for an update, they would say that they would ship it the following week. This went on for the two months until I asked to cancel the order and then miraculously it was shipped that same day... I'm sure other have had good experiences with them though.

Race Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse - non HP
I actually bought the front and rear rock guards, but ended up not using them because my wheel lip mouldings came in before I installed the guards. They lined up perfectly on my Non HP DH. Looking to sell them ( If anyone is interested )as they won't take them back because it had been too many days. Just pulled them out long enough to check alignment.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Dark Horse M6, 2020 EB HPP
I picked up the fronts and they worked perfectly on a non-hp. Also grabbed a tow hook
Sponsored