• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New Lethal Performance Carbon Fiber products for your 2024 Mustang!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
Here's a few pieces we have coming in shortly. We have a bunch of other real carbon fiber products in development too. These are direct replacements for the factory hood vent and radiator shroud cover. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

lp2024carbon1.jpg

lp2024carbon4.jpg

lp2024carbon5.jpg

lp2024carbon2.jpg

lp2024carbon3.jpg
Sponsored

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Here's a few pieces we have coming in shortly. We have a bunch of other real carbon fiber products in development too. These are direct replacements for the factory hood vent and radiator shroud cover. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

lp2024carbon1.jpg

lp2024carbon4.jpg

lp2024carbon5.jpg

lp2024carbon2.jpg

lp2024carbon3.jpg
Any thoughts on doing carbon fiber side skirts?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any thoughts on doing carbon fiber side skirts?
Already in the works. Once we have samples here to install on the car we'll be sure to share with the forum.

Thanks!

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Our 2024 Mustang Carbon Fiber Lineup STARTS NOW!
Kicking things off with our Carbon Fiber Radiator Shroud, finished in clear gloss, these are the perfect and flush fitting piece to add under the hood, with no modifications required to install. Available for Pre-order NOW, with delivery expected in December 2023!

Check it out in the link below!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/l...-fiber-radiator-cover-2024-s650-mustangs.html
S650 Mustang New Lethal Performance Carbon Fiber products for your 2024 Mustang! ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg (2)

S650 Mustang New Lethal Performance Carbon Fiber products for your 2024 Mustang! ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg (1)

S650 Mustang New Lethal Performance Carbon Fiber products for your 2024 Mustang! ezgif.com-webp-to-

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Already in the works. Once we have samples here to install on the car we'll be sure to share with the forum.

Thanks!
Thank you. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :like:

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
hopefully there's a kit eventually that replaces (not covers) the fake carbon fiber with real carbon fiber

FroYo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yeah dh like or pp like carbon spoiler with spliters would be nice to see i would like to buy one

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid

lp2024carbon1.jpg

lp2024carbon4.jpg

lp2024carbon5.jpg

lp2024carbon2.jpg

lp2024carbon3.jpg
I might be out of place. But are you all working on a carbon grill piece for the ecoboost, Gt and DH? Also is there a chance that we see a carbon replacement for the rear bumper as well? I think a matte, forged, or dark low gloss carbon would look great instead of the plastic looking bottom bumper piece.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I might be out of place. But are you all working on a carbon grill piece for the ecoboost, Gt and DH? Also is there a chance that we see a carbon replacement for the rear bumper as well? I think a matte, forged, or dark low gloss carbon would look great instead of the plastic looking bottom bumper piece.
We have some samples on the way for the GT and Ecoboost bumper inserts along with some front splitters, side rockers and spoilers. DH stuff as well as rear lower valances will follow. At the moment we don't have plans to do an actual CF rear bumper but that could change once all of the other parts we have in the queue are finished.

Here's what the front bumper inserts look like.
S650 Mustang New Lethal Performance Carbon Fiber products for your 2024 Mustang! image (17)

TripleshotMcC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Convertible
When do you anticipate us being able to order the hood scoop? My car is ordered and I would like to put that piece on the minute she comes home!

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When do you anticipate us being able to order the hood scoop? My car is ordered and I would like to put that piece on the minute she comes home!
We should have the hood vents listed up shortly. Just finalizing pricing and ETA's on when we expect them to be available to ship.

As soon as it's up on the site I'll reply with a link to it.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime.

Thanks!

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any chance of a carbon fiber version of the Darkhorse wing?
That would be amazing!
That is in process as well. We just don't have samples of them yet. Once we do we'll be sure to share some images and info on it.
Sponsored