• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

New Lethal Performance Carbon Fiber products for your 2024 Mustang!

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I guess I'm one of those guys. lol. My 2020 GT500 has everything carbon on it now. I don't daily it so I'm not too concerned.
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 10.56.55 AM.png
I'm with you. I had a carbon fiber front spoiler, side skirts, rear diffuser and several other pieces on my C7 Z06's and never even had as much as rock chip. Granted, I only put about 1,000 miles a year on them and was very careful where I drove them. You just cant beat the look of carbon fiber.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
I could swear I saw this car in Yulee...in my neighborhood no less!
I live in West Palm so I'm not quite sure it was me. Could be someone else with our decal on it though.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will the dark horse chin spoiler fit the GT bumper? The GT chin spoiler is underwhelming even on the performance pack.
We have a DH splitter that will fit the GT in process right now. Once it shows up and we install it I'll share pics.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you are a carbon fiber fan, this is for you!

We are happy to announce that our Carbon Fiber Hood Vent for the 2024 Mustang GT and Darkhorse are now in stock!

This vent comes in a high-gloss clear coat with no modification required. Installs in minutes and reuses the OEM hardware. And like the rest of our Carbon line, these are on SALE too! So a double win!

Click HERE for more information!

As always, if you guys have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance, we are more than happy to help!

S650 Mustang New Lethal Performance Carbon Fiber products for your 2024 Mustang! darkhorsecarbonfiberhoodvent-1-

DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR Whippled 2022 Mustang GT we're giving away!

Every $1 you spend here at Lethal Performance from March 1, 2024 through May 31, 2024 gains you 1 entry (max limit = 10,000 entries per person).

*Buy a $20 T-shirt? That's 20 entries.

Buy a $5,000 supercharger kit? That's 5,000 entries!

No purchase necessary.

See https://www.lethalperformance.com/info/teamlethal-mustang-giveaway for details.
Sponsored