• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I Would Take This Interior in a Heartbeat

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Me too !! Very elegant looking (AKA Expensive looking !) . I notice it has pretty much the same front fascia gap on the driver's side at the headlight as mine. Mine is slighter wider though.. Beautiful car though and as I have stated, the most important factor in this is that Ford cares enough about the Mustang to think out of the box. That is a super good thing for us aficionados. I see both a pink Mustang, supporting breast cancer awareness and a NY Yankees pinstripe Mustang in town all the time. I've never seen a special edition like these on Camaros or Dodges, except for the Pace car type models and various anniversary type stuff.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yankees have special color catcher's mitts?? Who knew?

It is nice. The tan doesn't work for me with the silver tone on the wheel and other places but maybe it's just the lighting.

I know I could google it...but am I the only one who has no idea who Brittany is?

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS

It is nice. The tan doesn't work for me with the silver tone on the wheel and other places but maybe it's just the lighting.

I know I could google it...but am I the only one who has no idea who Brittany is?
It’s right at the beginning of the video. But to save you the time it’s the name of Sydney Sweeney’s 1965 Mustang.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
It’s right at the beginning of the video. But to save you the time it’s the name of Sydney Sweeney’s 1965 Mustang.
Thanks, I missed that, and honestly the name wouldn't have rung a bell with me...but I do now know that Brittany Sweeney is the local PBS news health and wellness lifestyle reporter somewhere in the Allentown, Pennsylvania area.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang

I confess I didn't know who Britney was either. Same for the designer Sydney Sweeny. I just thought the car was kinda cool.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i adore how much metal flake that paint has. that interior is a total miss for me, though. i dont like brown or tan interiors. much prefer the Dark Horse indigo/black vinyl/alcantara

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Maybe for some, not for me. I think it's great Ford keeps attention on the Mustang, although I prefer mine in every aspect.

Longitude Zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium, 2007 Mustang V6.
Love the entire car including the interior. The all black interior is sadly all too common with Mustangs.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
I like the paint
Not a fan of chrome wheels
Interior colors are perfect for an F150

the exterior and the interior definitely don’t go well together… seems disconnected…
Exterior is total Barbie / Beverly Hills 90210
Interior is f150 Texas /Wyoming ranch edition

That color with the right wheels and different interior could make a really nice car

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I like the paint
Not a fan of chrome wheels
Interior colors are perfect for an F150

the exterior and the interior definitely don’t go well together… seems disconnected…
Exterior is total Barbie / Beverly Hills 90210
Interior is f150 Texas /Wyoming ranch edition

That color with the right wheels and different interior could make a really nice car
You are way overthinking this. This is a one off collaboration between Ford and gear-head Sydney Sweeney. The new car is a homage to her actual 1965 Mustang. That’s why the colors are what they are and the chrome.