• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I will do my own delivery

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
I’ve not seen any in person to answer that. Some have been delivered here on the East Coast. I’ve seen a few on this forum.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ROSSTHEBOSS

ROSSTHEBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I’ve not seen any in person to answer that. Some have been delivered here on the East Coast. I’ve seen a few on this forum.
The GT convertible PP has a spoiler delete,,,but the EcoBoost convertible PP comes with one
It’s wired and i couldn’t even add one at the order built,,,,,it ask to remove the performance packag ,,,,☹
I guess i gotta go with after market

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
Yea, it makes no sense to me either. I know the antenna location on the convertible comes into play. RTR has a Black spoiler that’s on their 2024 site

OP
OP
ROSSTHEBOSS

ROSSTHEBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yea, it makes no sense to me either. I know the antenna location on the convertible comes into play. RTR has a Black spoiler that’s on their 2024 site
I found a few ,,,but they all say not fit for convertibles,,,maybe for the middle break light or so ,,,,
Sponsored