• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I will do my own delivery

ROSSTHEBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So finally after 140 days she has comešŸ˜,,,,my first ever mustang and convertible ,,,,,,,dealerā€™s got it,,,but no call from no one yet,,,,salesman and manager and F&I seems to be not at work since Thursday ,,,,i work in detailing,,,,i might just take it to the shop as is and shine it and ceramic it myself ,,,,hope to ride it top down for next weekend,,,,,before the cold hits

S650 Mustang I will do my own delivery IMG_9316

S650 Mustang I will do my own delivery IMG_9315

S650 Mustang I will do my own delivery IMG_9314

S650 Mustang I will do my own delivery IMG_9313
Sponsored

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
Congrats! I would most definitely do it myslef. My last ā€œdelivery detailā€ took me almost half a day of paint correction timeā€¦.

OP
OP
ROSSTHEBOSS

ROSSTHEBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Congrats! I would most definitely do it myslef. My last ā€œdelivery detailā€ took me almost half a day of paint correction timeā€¦.
Yeah u right,,,,,,i also dont want any chemical sprayed on my soft top,,,,,it should be washed only with water

OP
OP
ROSSTHEBOSS

ROSSTHEBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yesā€¦303 is all I ever used on the only Convertible I owned.
Yesā€¦303 is all I ever used on the only Convertible I owned.
Some products are varsol based cleaners is mostly used to remove sticker glue left on paint,,,,,and the soft top material absorb it and then u cant wash it of easy,,,,so u stock with that disel fuel like smell for a while
Whatā€™s a 303 BTW?

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
Some products are varsol based cleaners is mostly used to remove sticker glue left on paint,,,,,and the soft top material absorb it and then u cant wash it of easy,,,,so u stock with that disel fuel like smell for a while
Whatā€™s a 303 BTW?
Here is what I used. Highly recommended on the Miata forum.

Also here is a good article. I had a very nice Top Brush too. https://www.torquenews.com/node/35230/amp

S650 Mustang I will do my own delivery IMG_1622

OP
OP
ROSSTHEBOSS

ROSSTHEBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Here is what I used. Highly recommended on the Miata forum.

Also here is a good article. I had a very nice Top Brush too. https://www.torquenews.com/node/35230/amp

IMG_1622.jpeg
Thanx for the tipā€¦.Iā€™ll go chek it out
Even though we have many different products at the shop already,,,,,we donā€™t do much convertible in canadian freezing weather ā„
I think 95% here ,,,store their convertibles for the winter

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
yes. itā€™s recommended to not put the top down under 40 degrees F but iā€™m sure Ford has supplied recommendations.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
So finally after 140 days she has comešŸ˜,,,,my first ever mustang and convertible ,,,,,,,dealerā€™s got it,,,but no call from no one yet,,,,salesman and manager and F&I seems to be not at work since Thursday ,,,,i work in detailing,,,,i might just take it to the shop as is and shine it and ceramic it myself ,,,,hope to ride it top down for next weekend,,,,,before the cold hits

IMG_9316.jpeg

IMG_9315.jpeg

IMG_9314.jpeg

IMG_9313.jpeg
MAN do i love the red with nite pony and carmine interior! Such a good color combo!

OP
OP
ROSSTHEBOSS

ROSSTHEBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
MAN do i love the red with nite pony and carmine interior! Such a good color combo!
At first i thought,,,,there is to much red,,,,
I havenā€™t even seen it in person,,,,my brother went to the dealership and took the pics for me,,,,,but once washed and top down ,,,Iā€™m sure all colours will sit together ,,,,my brother also told me to swap the emblems,,,,like put the GT in the front grill and put the pony on the back ,,,,hum i wonder how that would look like šŸ˜®

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
Do u have ur car yet,,,,,what trim did u order?
No, ordered a 24 Ecoboost HPP but have not received a VIN yet and the Strike loomsšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬Iā€™m actually looking at a couple Ecoboost Premium Convertibleā€™s at the moment. One is in transit (Race Red Space Gray 20ā€ wheels) other is on the lot ( Atlas Blue Space Gray HPP). How does the Convertibles Opening and Closing feel?

OP
OP
ROSSTHEBOSS

ROSSTHEBOSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
No, ordered a 24 Ecoboost HPP but have not received a VIN yet and the Strike loomsšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬Iā€™m actually looking at a couple Ecoboost Premium Convertibleā€™s at the moment. One is in transit (Race Red Space Gray 20ā€ wheels) other is on the lot ( Atlas Blue Space Gray HPP). How does the Convertibles Opening and Closing feel?
I donā€™t even have the car yet,,,havenā€™t even seen it,,,,my brother leaves near by the dealership,,,he just went to snap me some pics,,,,,
And where r u ?