• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I am impressed with the Dark Horse Underside

CarGuyBill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse Blue Ember - 22 Mach-E GTPE - Bronco
Today I spent the day detailing my new Dark Horse. When I jacked it up and pulled the wheels so I could install the front air deflectors and put some clear synthetic grease on the rotor surface to keep the rust away. I did the once over and was really impressed at the Race Car features of the car. I raced in IMSA for 15 years and things the DH has look like a blast from the past to the race cars. Things that impressed me.

👍Break Ducts

👍Aluminum Hatted front Rotors.

👍Differential cooler with the NACA Ducts directing air over the cooler and out the rear bumper.

👍Arrow features under the car (Pans and Deflectors)

The Painted Driveshaft is a nice touch that you do not see on any vehicle.

I am interested in what other members have found and think are cool race features of the car.
Sponsored

Last edited:

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
it and the GT Performance Pack also have an oil cooler in the driver's lower vent, and all 10-speed autos as well as the Tremec TR-3160 get a transmission fluid cooler in front of the radiator. i haven't taken mine on a proper track yet, but all the coolers and aero do well in autocross to prevent anything overheating