• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How many are regretting

LoWeLL216

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Man that really sucks - I'd be beside myself pissed off with Ford. Hopefully that's an isolated issue.
Sponsored

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
2100 miles on my GT and not a single regret. Upgraded from a 2015 GT, so Mile's better. I have a rattle in the dash, a pillar and c pillar, the dash rattle drives me nuts but other than those I love the car. Car goes in for a metallic rattle from the bottom of the engine on Wednesday, I'll have them try to find the dash rattle as well. Even having to take the car in for a possible problem I'm not bothered, I knew it's a new model and it'll have bugs. Get in and let it rip!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
To me...the biggest problem is no longer the screens but how they are utilized... this looks horrible to me... either make the screens smaller or make the graphics larger... this makes it look like part of the screen is burned out...
4.jpg
So I don't have my car yet, but I sat in one at the dealership. Getting the seat where it was comfortable had the steering wheel blocking the upper half of the screen. I love my steering wheel low, though, so that probably plays a role.

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
To me...the biggest problem is no longer the screens but how they are utilized... this looks horrible to me... either make the screens smaller or make the graphics larger... this makes it look like part of the screen is burned out...
4.jpg
I think you are talking about the bezel. It's huge on the S650 and a reason why it looks so cheap. The last time Apple, Samsung or basically any tech company released a product with such huge bezels was back in 2010 or before that.
S650 Mustang How many are regretting 1697369222141

Without enlarging the screen I think it would do the overall look a huge favor if the bezels would be reduced to a minimum.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
Just over a year ago I started trying to buy a Mach 1 but I could never place an order because the order books were always closed. There was one on the lot but it wasn't a configuration I wanted. I had to wait for the 24 order books to open before I could place an order.
If you wanted a Mach 1, you needed to start looking in 2021. Most dealers didnā€™t even know what they were and the supply chain issues were ridiculous.

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
So I don't have my car yet, but I sat in one at the dealership. Getting the seat where it was comfortable had the steering wheel blocking the upper half of the screen. I love my steering wheel low, though, so that probably plays a role.
I have this exact same issue, when the seats is in a comfortable location the screen is compromised. Luckily its not a defect just design issue.

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I said from the get go, probably was a bad decision. My husband had bought a new model of pilot. I had a 2015 and my hubby got the 2016 new model, nothing but problems with it. They say it is never good to get a new model car! So many people are having problems and they made a fun car to drive very cheaply. There are places that should have lights that donā€™t and I donā€™t feel it is, the ā€œcarā€ that Ford made it sound out to be. Next year I am sure it will be built much better as they will have the bugs out of it
The only real complaint i'm reading here is the lack of a few LEDs for interior lighing, everything else is other people's opinion and impression.
I can understand regretting buying a car when you end up having trouble with it, but from what i'm reading in your comment, you could have easily seen all this before signing the papers and not buy it.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 GT vert A10 / ā€˜23 Mach 1 A10 / ā€˜23 Mach 1 6MT
Iā€™m finding it hard to believe that folks have brand new beautiful cars but are carping over the placement of a couple of interior lights to the extent they wish they hadnā€™t bought the car. I mean really?

If I reach the point where I canā€™t reholster my drink into the cup holder without taking my eyes off the road to look for a light, thereā€˜s a good chance Iā€™m gonna surrender my keys.

jamespmoran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2020 Explorer ST, 2004 Thunderbird
Iā€™ve got to be honest here, on any of these forums you tend to see more bitches and complaints than positive. Go on the John Deere forum and you would think by just reading that all the tractors are falling apart coming out of the factory. Same with the F-150 forum. Yes, some have problems, but the majority of builds do not. Buy what you want, and take with a grain of salt the posted negative comments.
Sponsored