• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Has anyone received/tracking info on Whipple kit ?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Kits have started shipping. Be on the lookout for tracking updates as they started rolling out and will continue to for the rest of the week. If your kit was purchased from us we appreciate your patience with the delays. If you have any other questions in the meantime or are looking to place an order for a kit please feel free to give us a shout.

Thanks!
How much longer before the Ford performance kits start to ship? And what is the expected wait time for those to build. I ordered a few weeks ago.

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
How much longer before the Ford performance kits start to ship? And what is the expected wait time for those to build. I ordered a few weeks ago.
Hello,

The estimated window is about 2-3 weeks right now, being priority based (first to order / etc). We'd expect a new order right now to -hopefully- be early June. Once the initial craze dies down, I think the lead time will become less and less.

beefcake

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Gen3/10r80 swap
tons of customers have tracking!

OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
Just out of curiosity, I know it started shipping out last week or so, did anyone receive tracking or the actual kit as of today ?

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
Just out of curiosity, I know it started shipping out last week or so, did anyone receive tracking or the actual kit as of today ?
I haven't seen much posting on here. However, I've seen several of our customers posting on some of the Facebook groups that they've received their kits and have either installed or are in the process of installing them now.
Sponsored