• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Has anyone received/tracking info on Whipple kit ?

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 GTO, '06 GTO, '22 Expy, '22 F-250, '24 Mustang
lol yea do all that before you take my 10k lol it should’ve been ready to order not order then let’s make it better
Exactly. It was the whole, take the money with the expectation that it was shipping right around the corner, and here we have people that have waited months after it was supposed to ship and still have nothing to show for it.
Sponsored

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
lol yea do all that before you take my 10k lol it should’ve been ready to order not order then let’s make it better
Lol I understand that part. Lol that's how I feel about my exhaust. I ordered it in December and it's not gonna ve released for 3-6 more weeks. I'm annoyed myself 😂 about that. They should have waited until the test cars gave them more data.

OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
Lol I understand that part. Lol that's how I feel about my exhaust. I ordered it in December and it's not gonna ve released for 3-6 more weeks. I'm annoyed myself 😂 about that. They should have waited until the test cars gave them more data.
I know things take time believe me but 10k is a lot of money I would be a little happy if my package had a number where I could track the status, or the website actually had real time updates instead of the “shipping in mid January” 🤣🤣 as if we’re not going into March yet I’m seeing all the top dealers with kits when I ask where is mine it’s “oh well another few weeks”

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
I know things take time believe me but 10k is a lot of money I would be a little happy if my package had a number where I could track the status, or the website actually had real time updates instead of the “shipping in mid January” 🤣🤣 as if we’re not going into March yet I’m seeing all the top dealers with kits when I ask where is mine it’s “oh well another few weeks”
Lol 10k deserves answers or a least and detailed email explaining the situation

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 GTO, '06 GTO, '22 Expy, '22 F-250, '24 Mustang
Lol 10k deserves answers or a least and detailed email explaining the situation
I had a conversation with one of the guys from Whipple on FB last week, and they basically put it on their dealers.

They said that they never had a timeframe, and that they still don't have a timeframe other than soon, and it was the dealers fault for giving any kind of timeframe.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
Hey guys. First off as I've mentioned before we appreciate your business and support as well as your patience on these kits.

I will get with Dustin today to give you the most accurate update possible. Last I spoke with him they were pretty adamant about getting the emissions testing and approval before shipping retail orders.

Once I speak with him I'll reply with what I was told and we'll take it from there.

Thanks!

OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys. First off as I've mentioned before we appreciate your business and support as well as your patience on these kits.

I will get with Dustin today to give you the most accurate update possible. Last I spoke with him they were pretty adamant about getting the emissions testing and approval before shipping retail orders.

Once I speak with him I'll reply with what I was told and we'll take it from there.

Thanks!
That is much appreciated thank you!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just spoke to Whipple and they are still working on emissions. They expect to have that wrapped up within the next few weeks. As soon as it's done retail kits will start shipping.

If you guys have any other questions in the meantime please let us know and we'll do our best to answer them for you.

OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just spoke to Whipple and they are still working on emissions. They expect to have that wrapped up within the next few weeks. As soon as it's done retail kits will start shipping.

If you guys have any other questions in the meantime please let us know and we'll do our best to answer them for you.
Thank you for the timely update, you said you were going to do it and you did that I appreciate! But I must say shame on Whipple. Right now I feel like it’s 2 different answers going around and the famous one is “within a few weeks” then you call and they say customer orders are shipping now, not sure if that’s an answer just to stop people from continuing to call or what but it would feel better if all questions aligned with the same Answer

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for the timely update, you said you were going to do it and you did that I appreciate! But I must say shame on Whipple. Right now I feel like it’s 2 different answers going around and the famous one is “within a few weeks” then you call and they say customer orders are shipping now, not sure if that’s an answer just to stop people from continuing to call or what but it would feel better if all questions aligned with the same Answer
I understand. When I get these updates I speak directly with Dustin. Being that we're longtime friends I can get in touch with him easier than most. Unfortunately being that Whipple is such a large company the sales/customer service staff may not be speaking to Dustin directly for this type of info and may be getting it from someone else.

OP
OP
S550jay

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any updates ? Anyone whipple ship yet ?

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Just seems like placeholder dates
What a failure to launch by whipple…,

this is why we need tuning and other kits / competitors

wonder how much longer procharger is gonna take.

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Just seems like placeholder dates
What a failure to launch by whipple…,

this is why we need tuning and other kits / competitors

wonder how much longer procharger is gonna take.
They used orders and payments to fund their pending R&D & emissions testing it seems.
Sponsored