• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GT content tomorrow.

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
Does it feel like Christmas Eve to anyone else with all the GT content coming out tomorrow? Lol. What’s everyone most excited to see tomorrow?
Sponsored

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I'd be more excited to see the car I ordered nearly 4 months ago in my driveway. :wink:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Performance numbers...which we won't see tomorrow.

Edit.. C&D had Eco numbers in their article. I will assume they will have GT as well.

Last edited:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
i wanna see how a GT without the active exhaust sounds...bonus points if its Performance pack gt with the base exhaust lmao. my dumbass forgot to add the option while spec'ing mine.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Does that mean Wednesday is Dark Horse content day?! Or does anyone know?

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I want to hear about the steering and handling more. The front rack and ratio seem to be the biggest change
Same. Was really disappointed in the lack of granular feedback when it came to discussing the EB, especially the steering

Granted, the channels and outlets that had content ready to go at the point of embargo are more like marketing-exposé bullet point regurgitators than actual critiquing figures, but I’m hoping we get to see much better, relatable feedback about the stuff that matters

Whether it’s good or bad really

Just not a fan of these channels that are light on the criticism and heavy on pointing out the obvious

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
i wouldnt hold my breath for a DH video this week, everything we've seen from LA so far has been Ecoboost and GTs only. DHs media drive was a while ago.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
In addition to the steering, I'd like to have input on how the new brake-by-wire brakes feel relative to the S550. This is a pretty big change for me because I liked the brake feel with both of the Mustangs that I've owned (03 Cobra and 15 GT PP).

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Does that mean Wednesday is Dark Horse content day?! Or does anyone know?
If you watched the EcoBoost video by Auto Buyers Guide | Alex on Autos, you would have heard him mention the GT video is coming "tomorrow" and "next week I'm driving the Dark Horse".

Here, it's cued up.
Press the play button.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
If you watched the EcoBoost video by Auto Buyers Guide | Alex on Autos, you would have heard him mention the GT video is coming "tomorrow" and "next week I'm driving the Dark Horse".

Here, it's cued up.
Press the play button.

Thanks! I'm not big on YouTubers and I don't have any interest in the Ecoboost so I was not watching to find that information. Was hoping it was readily available somewhere else, and maybe there's no official date yet since even Alex didn't specify beyond "a little bit after" since he's driving it "next week" from whenever this video was recorded.

Thanks again! Even better than a Google search 😁

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I’m excited just to hear the exhaust. I’ve always felt like S550 was too raspy, and from what I’ve heard, this gen does sound much throatier (almost like a corvette ; ) ).

I didn’t get the performance pack so I agree with the above. Hope to hear some reviews on the driving feel without MagneRide or the PP springs.
Sponsored