• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GT 301A Infotainment Questions

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
Ok so I ordered my 24’ GT with the PP, AE, and the 301A package. From what I’ve gathered from reading other threads, the base GT with the 301A does not get built in navigation correct and cooled/vented seats?

Do all of the 24’ models have AppleCarPlay and Android Auto standard with sync 4? Reason I ask is because if I can use android auto for my maps to display on the infotainment center, I won’t be as salty I missed out on the built in navigation lol
Sponsored

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
It gets Apple/ Android carplay standard. Even if it didn't I wouldn't use built in navigation lol. The built in nav feature is pretty much dead until they give it the ability to adjust for traffic and identify police activity

OP
OP
Carter1776

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
It gets Apple/ Android carplay standard. Even if it didn't I wouldn't use built in navigation lol. The built in nav feature is pretty much dead until they give it the ability to adjust for traffic and identify police activity
I’m upgrading from a base 2015 GT with the awful 3” screen and Sync 3, so using android auto and all these new features is confusing but I am beyond excited!

wish my tracker would update to”built”. Ordered 3/27, scheduled 7/21, in production 7/25, and that’s all I’ve gotten. Ford chat says it’s on ramp 59. Hoping since I’m about 5 hours south of FRAP that it won’t take long!
Sponsored