• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford.. wish we could have a picture of our cars rolling off the line.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Wish we could have a pic of our Mustangs as they roll off the line, and get one step closer to being part of our lives,

YES, I am one of those guys who bonds with their vehicles. I believe they have a soul of sorts. This Mustang is the first one that I have ordered and I'd obsoletely love to have the memory of mine being completed at Flat Rock.'
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
You know when you are at an amusement park, and you can get a pic on certain rides. And the memory of the stupid looks on our faces as we pass the camera...LOL

Wish we could have a pic of our Mustangs as they roll off the line, and get one step closer to being part of our lives,

YES, I am one of those guys who bonds with their vehicles. I believe they have a soul of sorts. This Mustang is the first one that I have ordered and I'd obsoletely love to have the memory of mine being completed at Flat Rock.'
Well, you could always have your camera ready when you open your e-mail. Then when you get that build is complete or shipped e-mail, you can capture your reaction???

Envision mine like the truffle shuffle

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Well, you could always have your camera ready when you open your e-mail. Then when you get that build is complete or shipped e-mail, you can capture your reaction???

Envision mine like the truffle shuffle
That's not quite as memorable...but funny for car show displays for sure Lol

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150

Your crasy but me too hahaha

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang

Same, this will be my 3rd Mustang. But the first that I ordered...and the first that i got EVERYTHING i wanted/needed in it to fit, well me. This is a huge mile stone for me personally.
Sponsored