• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Are there any pictures of a black S650 with the performance package?

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I don't believe you can option those rims with the PP though. I don't think that you can option the raised wedge spoiler with the PP either.
yeah, I believe you're correct, just spoiler delete. Thanks for the clarification.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at this pic if they're PP or not since it has the brembo's. You can option for that silly spoiler with the nite pony package when combined with PP.
Silly? Car looks naked too me without the wing lol. But to each their own.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Silly? Car looks naked too me without the wing lol. But to each their own.
I meant the raised decklid blade from the photo not the wing, but even then you can only do spoiler delete when doing PP. I think the wing looks the best imho

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
This is my exact build without the stripes. Now I finally get to see what it’ll look like. Can’t wait!
Thats the Nite Pony package correct?

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Nice!! So those are my wheels as well. First change will be a new rear spoiler to PP spoiler

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
So you got build similar to mine then. I haven't seen an exact picture of it yet but should look close to this spoiler, rims and all.

black_S650.png
Black on black on black = Murder Mustang. So awesome that you can order from the factory like this.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Black on black on black = Murder Mustang. So awesome that you can order from the factory like this.
My 4th mustang but my first time custom ordering since I was able to get it exactly how I wanted cause of this. Probably just do the resonator delete and throw an x-pipe on it for a little bit and then look for some boosted options. Let everybody experiment first, ya know…..
Sponsored