• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any photos of a Dark Horse interior without Appearance Package?

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
I am trying to find what a 700A Dark Horse without Appearance Package looks like but there's basically nothing. Maybe the small photo from Ford's builder?

S650 Mustang Any photos of a Dark Horse interior without Appearance Package? {filename}
Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
I am trying to find what a 700A Dark Horse without Appearance Package looks like but there's basically nothing. Maybe the small photo from Ford's builder?

S650 Mustang Any photos of a Dark Horse interior without Appearance Package? {filename}
Ford's builder has the interiors mixed up, that's the 600A. there is a 700A with and without appearance pack, and the 700A interior shown on ford's build and price only has the appearance pack. at work currently, but when i get home i'll post screenshots of the difference if i can find them

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
I could really only find pictures of the recaros, which are the same on 600A and 700A
Non-Appearance
S650 Mustang Any photos of a Dark Horse interior without Appearance Package? 1687485589829

With Appearance
S650 Mustang Any photos of a Dark Horse interior without Appearance Package? 1687485635101

you really gotta love dark blue for the appearance pack, there is so much of it

Flamma3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
What I would like to confirm is in what situations/builds does the Darkhorse come with the blue leather (Deep Indigo) on the Recaros?
I used to think it was with the appearance pack, but according to the descriptions on the build site, the appearance pack makes no mention to the change of the seat color.?

Now I'm starting to thiink maybe the base (600A) darkhorse comes in the black with blue stitching
And the premium (700A) Darkhorse comes in the blue with blue stitching regardless of having the appearance pack or not?

According to the builder descriptions, Deep Indigo Interior color is included on both the 600A & 700A... But then:
600A Package Highlights - No mention about trim color
700A Package Highlights - Premier Trim with Color Accent
700A Appearance Pack - No mention about trim color change

So does that mean if you get a 700A darkhorse it will come with the blue seats & blue stitching no matter what (appearance pack or no appearance pack)?

Could it be:
600A Darkhorse = Black with blue stitching
700A Darkhorse = Blue with blue stitching
700A Darkhorse + Appearance Pack = Blue with blue stitching

Any way to confirm 100%, besides waiting for someone to receive a 700A darkhorse with no appearance pack and see if it still has the blue seats?

Any thoughts or insights around this?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
What I would like to confirm is in what situations/builds does the Darkhorse come with the blue leather (Deep Indigo) on the Recaros?
I used to think it was with the appearance pack, but according to the descriptions on the build site, the appearance pack makes no mention to the change of the seat color.?

Now I'm starting to thiink maybe the base (600A) darkhorse comes in the black with blue stitching
And the premium (700A) Darkhorse comes in the blue with blue stitching regardless of having the appearance pack or not?

According to the builder descriptions, Deep Indigo Interior color is included on both the 600A & 700A... But then:
600A Package Highlights - No mention about trim color
700A Package Highlights - Premier Trim with Color Accent
700A Appearance Pack - No mention about trim color change

So does that mean if you get a 700A darkhorse it will come with the blue seats & blue stitching no matter what (appearance pack or no appearance pack)?

Could it be:
600A Darkhorse = Black with blue stitching
700A Darkhorse = Blue with blue stitching
700A Darkhorse + Appearance Pack = Blue with blue stitching

Any way to confirm 100%, besides waiting for someone to receive a 700A darkhorse with no appearance pack and see if it still has the blue seats?

Any thoughts or insights around this?
finding pictures of a 700A non-appearance non-recaro interior is basically impossible at the moment, but Ford's ECat system lists these for the Dark Horse interior

Order Code​
Color​
Equipment Group​
Usage​
Materials​
2A​
Bright Indigo​
600A​
Non-Recaro, Non-Appearance​
All Cloth/Vinyl 2/Generic Indigo​
AA​
Black Onyx​
700A​
Non-Reacro, Non-Appearance​
Vinyl W/Suede Insert/Generic Indigo, Less Appearance Group​
AA​
Deep Indigo​
700A​
Non-Recaro, Appearance​
Vinyl W/Suede Insert/Generic Indigo, With Appearance Package​
WA​
Black Onyx​
600A/700A​
Recaro, Non-Appearance​
Vinyl/Cloth/Generic Indigo, Less Appearance Group​
WA​
Deep Indigo​
700A​
Recaro, Appearance​
Vinyl/Cloth/Generic Indigo, With Appearance Package​

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
finding pictures of a 700A non-appearance non-recaro interior is basically impossible at the moment, but Ford's ECat system lists these for the Dark Horse interior

Order Code​
Color​
Equipment Group​
Usage​
Materials​
2A​
Bright Indigo​
600A​
AA​
Black Onyx​
700A​
AA​
Deep Indigo​
700A​
Non-Recaro, Appearance​
WA​
Black Onyx​
600A/700A​
Recaro, Non-Appearance​
WA​
Deep Indigo​
700A​
Recaro, Appearance​
nice sleuthing. odd that base no option 600A is the only way to get Bright Indigo whatever that is

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
nice sleuthing. odd that base no option 600A is the only way to get Bright Indigo whatever that is
i made a new discovery this morning, i always assumed that the 600A and 700A interiors on the build and price were reversed, but after looking closer they're not. since the 600A recaros use the same scheme as the 700A recaros and by extension the 700A non-recaro scheme, the one we have yet to see is the 600A non-recaro interior. "Bright Indigo" is where the centers of the seats are blue and vinyl, while the rest is black and cloth.
S650 Mustang Any photos of a Dark Horse interior without Appearance Package? 1687625531762

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
there's a video out there with these seats. I always assumed they were the base 700 seats. but your chart is clear about the 700 being black. I remember these seats because I was thinking that the seatbelt guide strap looks clunky for a 60k car. I'll look for the vid

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
"Bright Indigo" is where the centers of the seats are blue and vinyl, while the rest is black and cloth.
I actually think it's blue cloth while the rest (bolsters) are black vinyl.

Flamma3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-

Order Code​
Color​
Equipment Group​
Usage​
Materials​
2A​
Bright Indigo​
600A​
AA​
Black Onyx​
700A​
AA​
Deep Indigo​
700A​
Non-Recaro, Appearance​
WA​
Black Onyx​
600A/700A​
Recaro, Non-Appearance​
WA​
Deep Indigo​
700A​
Recaro, Appearance​
@ roket
Thanks for sharing this chart.
It cleared up any confusion I had !

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
Now this is just the Builder but this one is the "600A"
S650 Mustang Any photos of a Dark Horse interior without Appearance Package? 600a.PNG

This is the 700A
S650 Mustang Any photos of a Dark Horse interior without Appearance Package? 700a.PNG

Don't think its fully working cause the AP made no changes

OP
OP
NightSurgeX2

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Now this is just the Builder but this one is the "600A"

This is the 700A

Don't think its fully working cause the AP made no changes
AP shows in the 360 view! So I think that settles this for me 👍

Flamma3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Great...
Even with the update to the builder, on the DH (both 600A or 700A)
Once you select the Recaros it shows the blue leather sections, regardless if the appearance pack is selected or not..

I was pretty confident going by the chart rocket posted, but this has just brought a little doubt back.
I'm hopeful its just another glitch in the builder..?

I like the blue brakes & different vinyl design with the AP, but willing to skip them cos it seemed I had to get the blue seats also with the AP.
I do not like those blue sections on the seats!

Would be so annoying if ordered without the AP and then it still comes with the blue seats anyway..
:headbang:
Sponsored