• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Are there any pictures of a black S650 with the performance package?

Abubatata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
I have a shadow black GT being built but have not seen a pic of my spec yet :(
Sponsored

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
Look at the front end, particularly near the headlights. It is undoubtedly a DH.. you shouldn't need a badge to confirm that lol.

OP
OP

Abubatata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Look at the front end, particularly near the headlights. It is undoubtedly a DH.. you shouldn't need a badge to confirm that lol.
yeah i noticed that first, thought i was going crazy lol

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
thats the nite pony package but no PP on it correct? still looks good minus the stripes, not a fan
you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at this pic if they're PP or not since it has the brembo's. You can option for that silly spoiler with the nite pony package when combined with PP.

OP
OP

Abubatata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at this pic if they're PP or not since it has the brembo's. You can option for that silly spoiler with the nite pony package when combined with PP.
I got the PP with the nite pony package... but my order says raised rear wing spoiler so i hope im not getting that lower spoiler lol

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
I don't believe you can option those rims with the PP though. I don't think that you can option the raised wedge spoiler with the PP either.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I got the PP with the nite pony package... but my order says raised rear wing spoiler so i hope im not getting that lower spoiler lol
So you got build similar to mine then. I haven't seen an exact picture of it yet but should look close to this spoiler, rims and all.

S650 Mustang Are there any pictures of a black S650 with the performance package? black_S650

OP
OP

Abubatata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
So you got build similar to mine then. I haven't seen an exact picture of it yet but should look close to this spoiler, rims and all.

black_S650.png
yes this is what i was looking for, how did you get this? this is my spec but i also got red brake calipers
Sponsored