• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
Im going with Mustang Raptor for the following reasons

1. its all ready showing up as an option on the AutoTrader.com website
2. Notice that at the bottom of the car- they fluff out the car cover in a way that makes it really hard to determine ride height.....

Even look at the back of the car- the added in a bunch of stuff at the bottom of the car is so you cant tell how high the back of the car is off the ground
Sponsored

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
The more I look at this photo the more it starts to resemble a Dark Horse silhouette. The rear wing has the shape. That may further lend itself to the theory that this particular image isn't indicative of anything.

Whatever this is, time will tell.

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
I've been wondering why everyone was claiming that video clip was suggesting a awd model when that's clearly a s550 hood 😂
People can test future tech for next-gen models on previous-gen mules...riiiight? Yeah, I take full responsibility for falling for Ford Authority's news post. Still, I think it's fun to speculate and dream about all this.

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
What if this is the Raptor Mustang? But, maybe not, it's not high enough off the ground.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
The more I look at this photo the more it starts to resemble a Dark Horse silhouette. The rear wing has the shape. That may further lend itself to the theory that this particular image isn't indicative of anything.

Whatever this is, time will tell.
looks too streamlined. The wing is more smooth than the dark horse.

the DH is what it is. This looks like something else. The way the fabric drapes on the sides of the front end looks like some similarities to the 2020 gt500.

but the hood looks low, like a supercharger is absent. So perhaps hybrid or twin turbo.

always struck as odd how Ford had perfected ecoboost tech, but never utilized it in a v8 performance setting to decimate the competition - even against cars it shouldn’t be able to compete with.

Last edited:

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
always struck as odd how Ford had perfected ecoboost tech, but never utilized it in a v8 performance setting to decimate the competition - even against cars it shouldn’t be able to compete with.
I've wondered similar thoughts, but more so with V8s and fuel economy/hybridization. People have managed to do so with V6s and I4s, why not V8s?

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Ballers… people are rolling the huracan sterato around Woodward already… Porsche has one too…

On/off road status cars… Ford wants in with the big boys.
This is us doing it!

MaddNomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GRC
Ballers… people are rolling the huracan sterato around Woodward already… Porsche has one too…

This is us doing it!
A factory Mad Max car 😂

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra

This is us doing it!
rally cars aren’t exactly the “big boys.”

but I’ll give you there’s a market for them. Just doesn’t fit the Mustang.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
. Just doesn’t fit the Mustang.
sometimes they are rabid but for the most part - off road gimme the bronco going to town saddle up the mustang.

rrbrt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Im going with Mustang Raptor for the following reasons

1. its all ready showing up as an option on the AutoTrader.com website
2. Notice that at the bottom of the car- they fluff out the car cover in a way that makes it really hard to determine ride height.....

Even look at the back of the car- the added in a bunch of stuff at the bottom of the car is so you cant tell how high the back of the car is off the ground
Ford is having a hard time selling S650s already..do you really think people would be lining up to buy an offroad Mustang? It would make no sense financially for Ford to do that.
Sponsored