• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Performance TPMS kit

gruvyhudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I am so confused.......I went to order the TPMS with part number ending in the letter G from fordparts website and its telling mebits not the right one. When I put the one in for the Dark horse PN ending in K.....it does not give me the message. CJ says the K part is for 24 Mustang with magneride, which my GT has.....I have winter tires on now which they used existing TPMS from original tires but I don't want to keep switching them out. I'm ready to put original tires back on but I'm not sure which ones to order. I am having Discount tire put my tires back on and they say they have the program from ford to make universal TPMS work but it's not working so I need to find my own or have the existing sensors switched again.
Sponsored

gruvyhudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Got it, I trust this forum more than the dealership, everyone here seems to know more about these things....thanks.

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
Motorcraft #TPMS-74... Ford #F2GZ-1A189-G
Got it, I trust this forum more than the dealership, everyone here seems to know more about these things....thanks.
I can vouch for the PN above (I also have MagneRide)- works great. Just remember to get the TPMS 19 remote (8C2Z1A203A) to go with it to train each wheel.
Sponsored