• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford has dropped the ball for customers who trusted in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
Sorry brother. Very frustrated.
It's okay. I understand. I also didn't mean to diminish your experience by calling it privileged. It was honestly poor word choice. I just see this as a massive moving machine with a million and one parts and I'm choosing to hope that the delays are for good reason. I'm delaying any frustration until they've blatantly crossed lines. Right now, though late and dragging on, it is still technically summer... and a lot of us probably don't understand the thousands of intricacies involved with perfectly timed deliveries on a multi national scale.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Yep, I stopped using chat and call the Marketing Department instead. I get the same result though they seem to know a little more and I get a better response from a human.
So do I lmao. It’s been talk all over the place for weeks.
Scroll n by Richard

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Consider yourself reported.

You're more than entitled to your feelings (and many folks have already expressed they empathize with you), but when you devolve into calling strangers on an internet forum assholes / dicks and wanting to ban people who've done nothing wrong over an automobile, with all due respect maybe you need to reevaluate your own priorities in life.

Someone else has already suggested you contact @Ford Motor Company to tell them know how you feel, but you thumbed your nose at that suggestion. So I'm not sure what else you want from us nor what you hope to accomplish with this thread, because we're not obligated to entertain your "venting."

If you're really this obsessed over the car not arriving as fast as you had expected, no one's forcing you to buy it. You're more than welcome to take your money and buy a different kind of car off a dealer's lot so that you don't have to suffer through what you think is an unreasonable wait time for a factory order.
please don’t. The one guy could have have very easily have scrolled on by, but came in and called him a cry baby. No sense in that either. He should have kept his mouth shut as well!
People are getting pissed, and there is more than a few of us

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nobody here cares or can do anything about it... Especially when you act like a crybaby. Maybe just go buy the Ferrari while you're over there in Italy...
Don’t put me in your Equation! I Care about everyone’s feelings. It is very irritating
You sound kind of jealous that he is going to Italy and you can’t afford too

sir5574

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Don’t put me in your Equation! I Care about everyone’s feelings. It is very irritating
You sound kind of jealous that he is going to Italy and you can’t afford too
Paying cash for the mustang, so I'm fairly certain I can afford an 800 dollar plane ticket... anyways...

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
please don’t. The one guy could have have very easily have scrolled on by, but came in and called him a cry baby. No sense in that either. He should have kept his mouth shut as well!
People are getting pissed, and there is more than a few of us
Respectfully, please re-read my post and the other responses carefully.

If you notice, the person who made the comment about a "crybaby emporium" not only wasn't directing their quip at any one individual, but most importantly, they mentioned later on they're in the same position as the OP.

Now, I'm not endorsing that style of humor (it is pretty aggressive and not everyone will find it funny, as you and the OP have proven). But I could definitely see it was a joke and not meant to be taken literally / seriously.

That said, the point that they (and others, myself included) were trying to get across is that some are being a bit overdramatic and unrealistic (although it's understandable to be frustrated), which the OP inadvertantly doubled down on with their personal attacks in response to what were jokes.

And in all fairness to the OP, I believe they realized this after cooling off and coming back to participate in the thread later on.

Me personally, I just hope we can all get along and understand we're all in this together. Being frustrated with Ford and how long things are taking is fine, but that's no reason to personally attack each other over something none of us can control. And it might help for everyone to remember that we're interacting with different people who have a wide range of personality types that might take what we say (and how we say it) the wrong way.

Last edited:

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
I need to vent in hopes it makes me feel better and/or reaches the right people.

Ford has dropped the ball for customers who trusted in them. I ordered on 3/27, the first day US people could. I trusted Ford and their product without even test driving it. My car has been built since 7/26. OKTB happened 2-3 weeks ago.

Please explain to me why they cannot get these cars out to customers. One would think they would have all transports on standby and ready to go. The faster they get them out the faster they get paid and the less cars they need to insure and secure. Instead, my car and many others continue to sit in the elements instead of a garage.

Looking at the tracker is like watching 3-legged turtles race. Talking to Ford chat is like talking to a politician. They tell you what you want to hear to appease you. ETA is next week, then next week, then next week.

I bet it comes as soon as I hop on the plane for vacation. And all I will be thinking about while touring the Ferrarri plant is my Ford Mustang GT! OK...that was a stretch. In any event, I hope the Ford Executives lay into those who have hurt their cash flow and increased their cost of capital.
This thread absolutely annoys me. Ford has done a great job the entire way thru this, set aside the choice to continue with an amazing V8 offering in this political disaster currently called the United States.

You do realize you did commit to a 2024?

Quit your bitch'n and just enjoy your life. The new car is just a car, its not designed to change your life one bit.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Some guys were sick of Ford's bandwagons looking them down every time they want to express their discomfort about Ford's communication policies. So they decided to create their own thread and named it in a way that Ford's cheerleaders don't get attracted to.

Well, that wasn't the case. Ford's suckers are still insisting to chase them down all over the site. I just don't understand why people's passion about getting what they paid for on time is so annoying and irritating to others. Just let the people express their thoughts. Some people just don't like to be push overs.

Ephedrine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT
Ordered confirmed on 03/22
Stuck at “in production” since 06/07

I gave up on following at this point. The more you get obsessed about it the bigger the pain.

Let your mind go somewhere else and spend time on something you enjoy instead.

That’s how I’m going to face it. It will be ready when it’s ready and my dealer will call when that time comes.

bobdes368

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Shelby GT 500
And that's why I canceled mine after 4 months and purchased a 2023. Proven car, proven engine.
I will wait to I see them at the dealers and test drive before I decide to re-order a 2024.
Ford really screwed the pooch with the hype since September 2022 and couldn't deliver.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Ordered confirmed on 03/22
Stuck at “in production” since 06/07

I gave up on following at this point. The more you get obsessed about it the bigger the pain.

Let your mind go somewhere else and spend time on something you enjoy instead.

That’s how I’m going to face it. It will be ready when it’s ready and my dealer will call when that time comes.
I got my 2024 Mustang already. I was the first in the world to receive the car, and I've been driving it and playing with it since 8/17. However, that doesn't mean that I don't understand the frustration and the pain of waiting that my stang's mates been going through.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.