• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

For those upset with the new design… at least it doesn't look like new BMW M2

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
When he went into the interior, I could not help being reminded of the mustang's interior, especially with the screens

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I like the snake front end of the S550. Ford should have doubled down and made the snake reference better. Instead they went for the camaro look. I hate really HATE the headlights. Don't get me started about the dash, I could live with the headlights since I only look at them while out of the car, but the dash???

Ford did not design this for the people who can afford it, especially with the current prices.
What car is really affordable anymore unless its Korean made or Chevy junk like the Malibu?

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
They look great in black -- only way I'd have one.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
S650 Mustang For those upset with the new design… at least it doesn't look like new BMW M2 IMG_0399

S650 Mustang For those upset with the new design… at least it doesn't look like new BMW M2 IMG_0400

S650 Mustang For those upset with the new design… at least it doesn't look like new BMW M2 IMG_0401

As a former BMW diehard in the early 00s seeing these two side by side had me feeling like this

S650 Mustang For those upset with the new design… at least it doesn't look like new BMW M2 1689891410737

Granted this siting Fd the new one from the beginning, given that it was next to the most perfectly specced F87 M2 CS

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
I'm not disappointed in the S650 in the least. However, I will gladly jump on the BMW bashing bandwagon. They used to make some of the most beautiful cars on the road. Yes the M2 is atrocious. But the M5, M8, and to an extent the M4/M3 are gorgeous cars.
I used to hold dear a life goal of eventually owning a BMW since I saw a 633CSI in 1984. Now that I can afford one, I no longer wish to get near a bimmer, not any of them.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Ford did not design this for the people who can afford it, especially with the current prices.
I’m sure you said this very quickly and without much thought, but I wouldn’t go there if I were you lol. A lot of under 40’s have the ability to buy this car and won’t mind the modern approach to the mustang. And let’s not forget our military guys who will spend their deployment money on one of these…. Lots of guys I know came home and had a new corvette, mustang, challenger, or Camaro the next week. Ford is shifting their cars to the next generation who will be buying 3-5 more cars from them.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
I’m sure you said this very quickly and without much thought, but I wouldn’t go there if I were you lol. A lot of under 40’s have the ability to buy this car and won’t mind the modern approach to the mustang. And let’s not forget our military guys who will spend their deployment money on one of these…. Lots of guys I know came home and had a new corvette, mustang, challenger, or Camaro the next week. Ford is shifting their cars to the next generation who will be buying 3-5 more cars from them.
as an under 40 military guy who likes the modern approach of the mustang, yeah, youre right. its clearly obvious that ford is shifting their focus to the younger millennials (30's) and Gen Z who are now hitting their strides (mid 20's) with this gen mustang.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
as an under 40 military guy who likes the modern approach of the mustang, yeah, youre right. its clearly obvious that ford is shifting their focus to the younger millennials (30's) and Gen Z who are now hitting their strides (mid 20's) with this gen mustang.
I think that's a bit strong. They have not shifted their focus away from anyone. The tech is in nearly every new car these days. I'm glad if people think this car was made for them, but that will be said by every person buying one, regardless of age.
Sponsored