• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

First OTA software update

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i still have not gotten my update, still Sync 4 Version 23151_PRODUCT, revision 902
Sponsored

scazea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium conv., 401a, Rapid Red
i still have not gotten my update, still Sync 4 Version 23151_PRODUCT, revision 902
Same here. my Car is from September 2023.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
Just got my update at 1am today.

S650 Mustang First OTA software update IMG_8125

S650 Mustang First OTA software update IMG_8126

jexsk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Got mine last night as well. Hopefully it fixes some of the weird issues Iā€™ve had with it

jimbo67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Matter, PP, NPP
Same here. my Car is from September 2023.
Got mine yesterday, same Version, and same Revision. Car is from September. I haven't many issues with mine, screen only froze twice. none of the other issues I've seen on here?

The Batfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue EcoBoost Batstang,06 Ford Ranger
Got mine last night as well. Hopefully it fixes some of the weird issues Iā€™ve had with it
I hoped the same first driving after the update... info system locked up and crashed just like it did before the update...

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Mine updated Sunday and all seems to be fine so far. The only thing I noticed was that the "my color" setting all reverted to the as delivered colors so I had to reset them. I didn't notice this morning if that setting held so will check it out this evening.

jboogie1289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT w/ PP, AE & NPP Pkg
Mine updated Sunday and all seems to be fine so far. The only thing I noticed was that the "my color" setting all reverted to the as delivered colors so I had to reset them. I didn't notice this morning if that setting held so will check it out this evening.

I noticed that as well when I got the Update Sunday nightMonday Morning. Thought it reset my Profile associated with the Keyfob setup. Seems that the car starts up sooner when requested rather than the small lag like before but that could just be me. No issues so far however. Even got a message on the Ford Pass App stating the changes ā€¦

S650 Mustang First OTA software update IMG_3492

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Does the underhood clickity click still happen after power off?

scazea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium conv., 401a, Rapid Red

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Apparently, we are receiving a new update on April 17th, for the 60th anniversary...

2024 FORD MUSTANG OWNERS WILL GET NEW FEATURE IN APRIL
This is wonderful news because it tells the world that Ford is still supporting the ICE Mustang. If you read between the lines in the Dodge, Chevy groups the enthusiasts are very pissed at the EV direction Dodge/Chrysler and Chevy are taking with their muscle cars and these people are applauding Ford and will be moving to the Mustang for their next car. Ford was smart releasing the Mach E and while I disagree with them calling it a 'Mustang' they did discover that the market for that EV, along with the F-150 EV, is just not there. The entire EV phenom is a solution looking for a problem that doesn't exist.

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Apparently, we are receiving a new update on April 17th, for the 60th anniversary...

2024 FORD MUSTANG OWNERS WILL GET NEW FEATURE IN APRIL
nice share! Iā€™m guessing itā€™s a cluster theme commemorating the mustang history.

PS - I got the update dialog box this noon - but had to cancel it as I didnā€™t have the time. Hope to get it going soon!
Additionally - the update still came through while parked in the basement.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
If I check for updates, I can see the priority brake update, but it says not completed and I can't get it to prompt me to install it. Anyone else?

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
I have automatic updates off. I still got the update even not connected to WIFI.
Bet Ford can update if it is a safety issue.
Sponsored