• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Favorite Button question

SAL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 EcoBoost Rapid Red
I do miss a paper owner's manual. They deleted it because the younger crowd (Gen Y & Z) could care less (most average drivers don't even know it's in the glove box) and would rather look on their phone for the information. I get that it saves money and is the future, but I still miss that book.
You can get a paper manual through Helm Inc. I just got one. $35
Sponsored

TXGT29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
I want to add the auxiliary guage cluster display as a favorite. Why don't we have the flexibility to choose what we want as favorite options from a large list instead of only 2 or 4 choices dictated by some engineer at Ford? We need a way to add options to the selection page so we can truly have a useful feature. I would love a single button push to go there rather than the current three (My Mustang/aux guages/5 guage display).
I was just sitting at light today thinking the same thing, wanting quick switch to auxiliary gauges in lieu of going to favorites and having to select it. Unfortunate it can't be added as an option. Would be great if it was part of an update.
Sponsored