• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Fastback rear seats fold flat?

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
fold flat seats can be so helpful. they allowed me to transport a full set of tires (305 and 315) once and an axleback system another time. plus the multiple times i have used them to pick up groceries and other stuff

OP
OP

JS1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, hayabusa
fold flat seats can be so helpful. they allowed me to transport a full set of tires (305 and 315) once and an axleback system another time. plus the multiple times i have used them to pick up groceries and other stuff
Thanks

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
I just like the look and will will leave them folded down all the time.

FlyNavy86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Gold Camry
Nice! So I can bring all the trackday stuff in the car with me! Never owned a mustang before, good to hear.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just like the look and will will leave them folded down all the time.
I like to leave them down because it makes the exhaust louder in the cabin

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
I did see a couple video reviews where they did fold down the rear seat backs. I don't know about the S550 or S650. But in my '06 GT, with the rear seat backs folded down, I can carry six 10' 2X4's, running them from the trunk to the passenger footwell. I only know this because I had no other choice, LOL!!!

Last edited:

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
I like to leave them down because it makes the exhaust louder in the cabin
I do the same every once in a while. The trunk space makes for a great exhaust sound amplifier.
Sponsored