• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Murfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2021 VW GTI
he is not wrong except about the part where its dumb.

its good marketing, tokenizing a beloved brand so idiots can feel like they're one of the cool kids without having to buy into what made the thing cool to begin with.
Except for the part where he said they just slapped the Mustang name on an SUV. Except for the part where he said it’s not a hatch. Except for the part where he thinks he can say what is and what is not a Mustang…
Sponsored

Murfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL

THE OTHER WAY AROUND BRO. explains the “but Nissan has a mustang too” post. 🤩
It blows my mind how dense you actually are. I just can’t fathom how you’ve made it this far in life… bro.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Except for the part where he said they just slapped the Mustang name on an SUV. Except for the part where he said it’s not a hatch. Except for the part where he thinks he can say what is and what is not a Mustang…
almost all SUVs have hatched. Doesn’t make them a hot hatch. Love to stretch things eh? Go back to your play dough and have a blast.

I don’t define the mustang. Irecognize what it is. Unlike some imagineers.

Murfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
almost all SUVs have hatched. Doesn’t make them a hot hatch. Love to stretch things eh? Go back to your play dough and have a blast.

I don’t define the mustang. Irecognize what it is. Unlike some imagineers.
You never said hot hatch, you said it’s not a hatch, and there have been quite a many instances when you’ve clearly tried to define what a Mustang is so try again.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
You never said hot hatch, you said it’s not a hatch, and there have been quite a many instances when you’ve clearly tried to define what a Mustang is so try again.
wrong. I replied to a post erroneously calling an suv a hot hatch. Context is everything. Free lesson.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I never had to. It is what it is. I simply spelled it out for the impaired.

Murfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrong. I replied to a post erroneously calling an suv a hot hatch. Context is everything. Free lesson.
Should double check your posts before you send them, I was just responding to what you said, and I still don’t see how you were not wrong. Try again.

Murfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The point of my reply was that you were wrong in what you said. So I will correct myself. You were mostly wrong in what you said, in the context of things no it’s not a hatch. You were still wrong in all your other points.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
The point of my reply was that you were wrong in what you said. So I will correct myself. You were mostly wrong in what you said, in the context of things no it’s not a hatch. You were still wrong in all your other points.
bro. I’ve been sparing you. Go back and read myUNEDITED post. I clearly said hot hatch. In reply to another fallacy post.

you sound ridiculous right now. Actually for a while now but this is a new low. I was right. You are wrong.

don’t make me quote myself. Lol
Sponsored