• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does this mean I’m likely due for another 45 day wait?

nitepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
S650 Mustang Does this mean I’m likely due for another 45 day wait? IMG_1960
Sponsored

ViperX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24’ Mustang GT Premium- PP, AE, NPP, 401A
I received the same email notification back in April. I think it's just automated notifications per the intervals until you are scheduled. I fully expect another one at this rate.

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
I gave up and drove 550 miles for one that fit my requirements. And I completed half my breakin. Varying the RPM of course. This was my second order, it showed up in 80 days but the dealer damaged the car.
I think the Nite pony and wheels are the hold ups.

NeedFor6Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Prem AtlsBlu/SpceGry/6Spd/401A/PP/ActvExhst
It seems like they wait until they have enough of a "batch" to fill about a month of production. Of course, the timing of your order, along with the options you have (Looks like you're loaded, and Nite Pony has been a problem) determine when you'll be scheduled. For reference, I ordered mid-January, got 45 day emails around 1st of March, and mid-April, then received the scheduling notification around the 3rd week of April. Scheduled to be built around mid-June, and hopefully delivered a month after that. So I'm looking at 6 months all-in. Stay tuned to the forum here for updates, as you'll learn more here than from Ford or your dealer! Good Luck, Enjoy the ride 🙏 :thumbsup:

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
FRAP is down all this week, as well as the first 2 weeks in July.

Paul's stable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse 2006 GT with Temec 6 speed 4.11
I was lucky I went in to order a white Dark Horse the storm trooper look. They said ford would not take an order for one if you ordered the Handling package as they didn't have the parts. So that was a deal breaker. Then I got up to leave however the manager told me he had a car that was optioned the same as what I wanted in black. It was ordered then the guy backed out. Great news for me it arrived I picked it up 3 weeks later. Boy do I love the car, it's worth the wait.

Pacerdhs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG GT PP
Waiting since november 10 be scheduled for a GT premium performance package in black and manual transmission. Priority code 03 and dealer allotment of no help so far. If scheduled now for July the wait will be 9 months. May be longer.

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 4x4 Limited. 2024 GT Mustang Premium
It seems like they wait until they have enough of a "batch" to fill about a month of production. Of course, the timing of your order, along with the options you have (Looks like you're loaded, and Nite Pony has been a problem) determine when you'll be scheduled. For reference, I ordered mid-January, got 45 day emails around 1st of March, and mid-April, then received the scheduling notification around the 3rd week of April. Scheduled to be built around mid-June, and hopefully delivered a month after that. So I'm looking at 6 months all-in. Stay tuned to the forum here for updates, as you'll learn more here than from Ford or your dealer! Good Luck, Enjoy the ride 🙏 :thumbsup:
It appears some of the more exotic orders have held up their ordering process.
I ordered a 2024 GT. Atlas blue, 401A, 10-Speed Auto, Active exhaust and spare tire.
Very simple stuff on February 19, 2024.
I received a vin. about a month later.
Build week of April 22, 2024.
My Mustang was built April 26, 2024.
It was shipped May 3 by rail to Denver Colorado.
It arrived from Flat Rock Michigan in Commerce City, Colorado, a suburb of the Denver area on May 10, 2024.
I believe we will be able to make the Purchase later this week?
The salesmen said the Company who receives the Mustang from the Railroad, will do a pre-Delivery inspection before it’s released to the Dealership?
If I would’ve ordered the Performance Package , in Colorado. I doubt I would’ve got it because of the summer tires.
We have a cabin in Alma Colorado, ZIP Code 80420..about 14 miles south of Breckenridge.
Elevator is 10,578 ft and they just got 19 inches of SNOW last night.
It’s still Winter in the High Country.
The Summer Tires are maybe, worthless in the Snow.
I do not know for a fact, if Ford thinks about Winter States getting snow & bad weather⛄ before they make or ship the P.P. Mustang.
When my Salesmen’s ☎ call me last Thursday to let me know our Mustang was here, he mentioned he ordered a 2024 Mustang two months before mine and it was on the same Train.
I can’t understand why Ford & others are unable to secure the needed Supply Chain to keep them Rolling off the Assembly Line?

Last edited:

NeedFor6Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Prem AtlsBlu/SpceGry/6Spd/401A/PP/ActvExhst
It appears some of the more exotic orders have held up their ordering process.
I ordered a 2024 GT. Atlas blue, 401A, 10-Speed Auto, Active exhaust and spare tire.
Very simple stuff on February 19, 2024.
I received a vin. about a month later.
Build week of April 22, 2024.
My Mustang was built April 26, 2024.
It was shipped May 3 by rail to Denver Colorado.
It arrived from Flat Rock Michigan in Commerce City, Colorado, a suburb of the Denver area on May 10, 2024.
I believe we will be able to make the Purchase later this week?
The salesmen said the Company who receives the Mustang from the Railroad, will do a pre-Delivery inspection before it’s released to the Dealership?
If I would’ve ordered the Performance Package , in Colorado. I doubt I would’ve got it because of the summer tires.
We have a cabin in Alma Colorado, ZIP Code 80420..about 14 miles south of Breckenridge.
Elevator is 10,578 ft and they just got 19 inches of SNOW last night.
It’s still Winter in the High Country.
The Summer Tires are maybe, worthless in the Snow.
I do not know for a fact, if Ford thinks about Winter States getting snow & bad weather⛄ before they make or ship the P.P. Mustang.
When my Salesmen’s ☎ call me last Thursday to let me know our Mustang was here, he mentioned he ordered a 2024 Mustang two months before mine and it was on the same Train.
I can’t understand why Ford & others are unable to secure the needed Supply Chain to keep them Rolling off the Assembly Line?
I Think the gist is the more options, the longer the wait. You'd think they would have learned from the Bronco release, but I have a feeling that some of this may be the new normal of car ordering. Instead of building a bunch of cars that may not get sold, or buying a bunch of supplies that may not get used, they're shifting to more of a build to order process, especially for low volume specialty cars like the Bronco and Mustang. Some of the problem may also be post-pandemic, low-staffing, world events, economy, interest rate, etc. related, but we can only guess as to why supply chains are still a problem. I would really be frustrated if I were waiting a year or more for a Dark Horse. Imagine being prepared to spend 70K +/- on a Mustang, and they can't even keep up with that demand. Congrats on your new ride, post some pics in the Atlas Blue thread for those of us still waiting! :like:

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ