• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

45 Day Email

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
So I just received the 45 day email for my Mustang. It went into production on 6/1 and went into the “trim line” part of production on 6/13. I’ve been getting updates every day since then and they all tell me that it’s still in trim line but has zero restraints and then BOOOOM I get hit with the email regarding supply chain issues. Pretty bummed at this point.
Sponsored

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
So I just received the 45 day email for my Mustang. It went into production on 6/1 and went into the “trim line” part of production on 6/13. I’ve been getting updates every day since then and they all tell me that it’s still in trim line but has zero restraints and then BOOOOM I get hit with the email regarding supply chain issues. Pretty bummed at this point.
I kind of wonder if those emails are automatic based on how long the order has been in the system. Not everyone got them at first, just the first people who ordered, then others later, but still not everyone. Don't know, but I'd say keep hope.

OP
OP
SciaticNervePain

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I kind of wonder if those emails are automatic based on how long the order has been in the system. Not everyone got them at first, just the first people who ordered, then others later, but still not everyone. Don't know, but I'd say keep hope.
It’s the first time I ever get it and my order was put in on 3/29. Welp, fingers crossed that everything is still good and that it’s an automatic thing like you said, after all it has been over 45 days since I received the email that it was scheduled for production.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I also just got the email but know my car is produced lol I wouldn’t worry about it. It is definitely an automated system and I wouldn’t be surprised we get one even after the car is delivered lol

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
That nite pony package is messing with people even after it’s built!?!?! Damn….

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
I got one today as well when just yesterday I got an estimated delivery of July 14th to 20th.

I've only had 3 emails about my ford
March 27: Order Confirmed.
April 27: Production week scheduled to be built on the week of June 19th.
June 22nd: " Supply chains cause uncerntainty" lol

Meanwhile chat gave me this yesterday:

So, honestly? I'm officially taking these emails with a grain of salt. 🤷🏿‍♂️. But I'll ask chat about this email today, but it's been about 56 days since the email in April. And I know it last minute touches. So i am really not worried. It feels like an automated email since the vehicle isnt 100% done yet.

S650 Mustang 45 Day Email Screenshot_20230622_065214_Messenger

S650 Mustang 45 Day Email Screenshot_20230622_065223_Messenger

Last edited:

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
I got one today as well when just yesterday I got an estimated delivery of July 14th to 20th.

I've only had 3 emails about my ford
March 27: Order Confirmed.
April 27: Production week scheduled to be built on the week of June 19th.
June 22nd: " Supply chains cause uncerntainty" lol

Meanwhile chat gave me this yesterday:

So, honestly? I'm officially taking these emails with a grain of salt. 🤷🏿‍♂️. But I'll ask chat about this email today, but it's been about 56 days since the email in April. And I know it last minute touches. So i am really not worried. It feels like an automated email since the vehicle isnt 100% done yet.

Screenshot_20230622_065214_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20230622_065223_Messenger.jpg

I sense some foolery up in here 👀. This particular rep today could not see vehicle visibility notes like the last one yesterday. And her response said i have a delivery date between June 28th and July 4th so....i'm just gonna sit back and.chill at this point🤷🏿‍♂️

S650 Mustang 45 Day Email Screenshot_20230622_085000_Messenger

S650 Mustang 45 Day Email Screenshot_20230622_085419_Gallery

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I think Ford will use the 4th of July event to launch the formal sale. They'll market the 2024 Mustang as a patriotic American muscle car. So, by next week, we'll start seeing cars delivered to customers and dealerships.

Ford admirably did stick to schedule so far. They were right about the pricing information release on 2/26. They were right about the pre-order banks open on 3/27 and 4/17, and most likely will be right about the dealer live sales date.

The only cons about the process so far were that we couldn't see the way we built and customized the car on the website, and the bad tracking system.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
The email is automated. The guys on M6G said they would get the email after canceling orders and even getting the car. Once you have a build date, you can pretty much stop worrying. Once you have a VIN, then you really don't need to worry.

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
The email is automated. The guys on M6G said they would get the email after canceling orders and even getting the car. Once you have a build date, you can pretty much stop worrying. Once you have a VIN, then you really don't need to worry.
In other words....it's party time

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Meanwhile it's been 53 days between emails for me with no indication that my order was pushed backed 3 weeks. Only found out by using the tracker.
At this point, I really feel like everyone should just sit back and wait for their call from the dealer, it's obvious nobody has a real grip on the timing of things. Esp. deliveries

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
My last email was May 1st. It's been about 52 days and I haven't got the 45 day email yet. Probably not the greatest system out there. Tracker hasn't worked the entire time and no window sticker yet either. Just contacting chat every couple of weeks. My "build week" was 6/28 last time I talked to them a couple weeks ago. Just going to check back once after 6/28 but before they close for the 4th of July holiday hopefully. Anyone know when they shut down for that? I'm assuming 6/30.

OP
OP
SciaticNervePain

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
I just chatted with them again to get an update. Was told the same thing.. "It's in Trim Line, No ETA on delivery as of this time"

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
I also got the dreaded email today I was wondering when it would arrive. Supposably mine went into production on June 19th. At least that's what the website indicated

S650 Mustang 45 Day Email Screenshot_20230622_174937_Gmail

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I think Ford will use the 4th of July event to launch the formal sale. They'll market the 2024 Mustang as a patriotic American muscle car. So, by next week, we'll start seeing cars delivered to customers and dealerships.

Ford admirably did stick to schedule so far. They were right about the pricing information release on 2/26. They were right about the pre-order banks open on 3/27 and 4/17, and most likely will be right about the dealer live sales date.

The only cons about the process so far were that we couldn't see the way we built and customized the car on the website, and the bad tracking system.
After looking at that "Delivery" thread I thought they must be waiting for some kind of "event" for some official release to the masses. Here it is!
Sponsored