• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does anyone know if Flat Rock is actually running yet? ( 5/25/2023 )

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
With all the spy shots we get of new vehicles it seems like it wouldn't be that hard to tell if vehicles are exiting the plant onto the lot or not yet all I see is conflicting information. "Shutdown for quality" vs "I'm an engineer at Ford and it was running while I was there 2 weeks ago." Would there be something more official out there if Job 1 had actually already started? Does anyone that has watched this process play out before have any ideas or are there any insiders with any information out there?
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Same, curious to know if it is running this week or not.

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
I thought all the May build dates got pushed to June? There is so much conflicting info I cant keep it straight!

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Woot woot made it into production

S650 Mustang Does anyone know if Flat Rock is actually running yet? ( 5/25/2023 ) Screenshot_20230531_224515_Chrome

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Yes on 5/5 my 6/19 date is now blank. DH order
You think it will say scheduled build DATE instead of build week, only thing I can really take away from this weird change, unless ford just delayed it more.

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I just got word that mine is in production... It's a pretty basic build 6spd Manual, Active Exhaust and the 19in wheels... Yeah....! Super Pumped!!!!
Congratulations! Did you get word via email?